Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W116 Marketplace: FS/Trade/WTB/Free

97K views 173 replies 69 participants last post by  luckymike 
#1 ·
Benzworld is not liable for any bad dealings! If in doubt, don't!

Please keep thread clear of conversation to avoid clutter. PM member if you're interested in items,etc. Thank you :thumbsup:

See less See more
#56 ·
Our '73 450SE got hit today.

In preparation for doing battle with the insurance company, I'm putting my feelers out for:

Front bumper (euro)
Left euro headlight
Grill with chrome surround
Left plastic grill under the bumper (the style for no fog lights)
Left valance under headlight

#60 ·
Our beloved 450SE got hit yesterday. Guy turned left in front of me at the last possible second.

I will be looking for parts in case the insurance company doesn't come through. Here are the pics:

Attachments

#69 ·
Okay. Insurance settled. I've kept the car (salvage title now, eewwww) and am looking for a shop to straighten the frame (radiator support is bent in a couple places and both fenders moved a little to the right).

I'm seeking a front grill and possible left euro headlight. If I can find a way to determine if the headlight housing is still straight, I'll just get a lens.

There are junkyards in my area but I'd rather deal with local members, if possible.

#62 ·
Brandnew and still original packed Momo burlwood steering wheel 380 mm with hub for W126 W124 W116 W123 R107 W201

Regulary not suitable for cars with airbag, but one can bypass the airbag with a resistor, which i can offer on request.

Steering wheel 399 Euro incl. hub

shipping to continental USA 37 Euro with DHL (all other countries by request)

Resistor for airbag cars 25 Euro.

Roland

#66 · (Edited)
For sale

New bundt rims 7x15 offset 23

These brand new reproductions are Autobahn tested and streetlegal in Germany and you will get the TUV certificate with the rims! There are no harder tests to get a rim streetlegal than in Germany!

What you get:

4 new bundt rims 7x15 offset 23
4 new centercaps
4 new air valves
20 new bolts
1 TÜV certificate

The price including shipping to continental USA is 1150 Euro.

I will ship worldwide, price may vary about 20 to 50 Euro to other countries or islands. Please ask for the options.

As a side note - beside the very rare original Mercedes bundt rims from Fuchs all the available bundts in 7x15 are reproductions. Here you get the chance to buy unmolested new rims instead of 30 years old ones!

Roland

#75 · (Edited)
Car runs fine. Still need vcg and spark plugs and wires. Sunroof doesn't work but i hear the motor. Drivers side front and passenger rear window won't go down. Replaced fuse but still no luck. Car runs amazing and I could only imagine how well it'll run when the tune up is done. Great running project that's for sure. I picked up another car that I want to restore so this one will have to go.

One more thing. Car needs smog and registration ($400). I'm not a CA resident I live here but because I'm military. I usually register my cars in Virginia which is my state of legal residence.

Anyway, I'm looking to off load this car soon. Anyone interested make me an offer please. Would hate to part it out.

#78 ·
FS OEM dealer mechanics electrical schematics

I bought a collection of OEM dealer mechanic electrical schematics. I bought the collection just for the one set I needed for my R107.

These are the ones that were in the Mechanics binders. The are 16 inch tall and aprox 30 inches long when fully open. No rips, they are 2 sided

I have one for each model as follows for W116's are 1976, 280S, 450SE/SEL

$10 each plus the USPS shipping to your zip code. shipping is 16 inch by 15 inch flat cardboard so they do not get bent.

I don't have pics of them as I just got them in.

you can text me 661-992-0469 or email me at kielpinskik@yahoo.com

#82 ·
I've been out of the Mercedes world for a while and have recently grown a severe desire for a w116... Looking for either a 1973 350SE or 450SE, or a 77-80 300SD. Must be original paint and of the dark red color family (might consider bizarre 73-74 colors), tobacco interior preferred, others considered - no black. I know this is very particular but that's how it's got to be ;)

Let me know if you have anything that might be of interest.

-R

#84 ·
I have the following parts, both removed from a 1978 280SE:

Radiator - $100
Battery tray - $60

The tray was media blasted and is currently uncoated - ready for either color matching / paint of type your choice. It is the large size (16" x 8") and does not fit my 450SEL. P/N is: A 116 620 07 18

Will ship anywhere from Toronto, Canada.

Let me know if you have any questions.

#85 ·
1979 300SD For Sale

Up for sale is my mint 300sd, just don't have any room for it and it needs to go. The paint is immaculate, as well as the interior and the rubber is in great shape too but I'll let the pictures speak for that. I have all the maintenance records since new from the first and second owners. 149k miles

Some other things:
-Accordion Style sunshade
-Sheepskin covers on front seats
-Cold A/C
-All maintenance records
-Brand new Michelin Tires
-Comes with a set of Goodyear floor mats

Two things it needs, window regulator (front passenger), and door lock actuator (rear drivers) both of which are easy DIY jobs but I haven't had the time to get them done.

Located in Boca Raton, FL.
For pics, questions or more info call Jason (561) 901-5649

Attachments