Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

picture on supercharged 6.9

11K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  Nutz 4 Benz 
#1 ·
check this out here is some pics but i will get it better this is just a fast photo job.se ya

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
wholy smokes af tires i use to say lets ceep the balls just the way they are pressed against the seat like mashced potatoes. this one goes fine and not to bad milage to its cheeper than stock..thats true.and it really can make hard pulls to uppgrade.if u kick ore down shift to third gear .and floor it u are going to burn tires and then get in the 4rth burn it even there.and just to menshen stand still starts.they are worst even on dry asfalt.i tried to floor it the otherday and all gears spinning ..2500rpm and the skit is burning.2nd...3rd..4th...this one really moves.i ca tell

#8 ·
well not 4gears like 1..2..3..4 as u think of 300sel 4speed tranny no i mean thre speed tranny stock but reinforced.and it get tires of in 4th gear to on dry road.if i burn in 3rd gear and shift in to the 4th it still burning.if i dont let trottel of.but u can put an 4speed tranny from a 6.3 in it to its just bolt on to the engine,but the where the tranny goes in the body of the car it has to be a little wider to fit the sides of the tranny its just a bit fatter aside.but physical dimension yeas plug and play.*

#10 ·
yes it is it would be nice and i know u gonna love the seat press it feels like not just the press back in the seat its more like some one stands on where u have the belt around the waist and pushes u down in the seat and u can feel its stop the seat doesent take more press thats the feeling the face is sucking backwards like a biiiiiig smile of its own..so good and the wining from charger .and the nice suspension

#13 ·
well i hade it for allmost 10years now,and the cost of this i done must be around 20.000 dollars on the charger and fuelinjection system and everything braded hose and u can see it on the pics .but its worth anny penny thts for sure*lol*.but u see the big 5inch hose from the trothel body intake next week im going to make a stainless plenum like to fit the hose on ull see

#14 ·
Have you done anything to the rest of your car?

It's a shame where all so far apart

Imagine what insane machine would result if you and 'Nutz' had a car project together[:0], or maybe we should all be thankful, I'd like my son to grow up to a functioning world[:D]

#15 ·
Great pics!.How do you work the throttle?.
Where do you control the injection?.
Do you have a throttle body with TPS?.
How have you bolted the blower to the engine?.
Where is the oil supply?.
Did you machine the top off the manifold ? and if so,how do regulate air to the engine and fuel to ther injectors?.
Have you installed a programmable ECU?.

#16 ·
well thats true and i use to say to my dad well dad god damn we dont live in the states and could have a nice shop here and build nice thing like this and there is more potential for engines and cars like that i think in usa. if u got a cutter ,and ,welding then you can do anything .just to make ure fantasi spinning.then ure going'. and the rest yes the tranny is prepared ,reinforced..disks and clutch .and its a 3speed tranny stock.w3B50 is the name on it.engine suspension is made by some other rubber compound to stand the twisting wen u hit it.and the chassi suspension is harder ,,,i have some small very small leak in the oilpressure pump to the hydraulic.suspension.thats enoing.but i will take care of that soon.so whan u pull it hard the suspension is not sitting back like u have 2000punds of metal in the trunk it stands up hard and fast respons to the acceleration.

#18 ·
about my engine for those who wonder here is the stuff...Autronic SMC sequensial fuelinjection and directfire wasted fire set up. no distributor.and then new fuel rails custom to fit my engine.and lucas injectors 8.u can map the fuel and injection in realtime.while u driving.*dangerous but fun.police dont like.me like i say.and Autronic uses TPS.water temp .airtemp and chargetemp estimation .to calculate the in take air temp.nice future.and the supercharger it self Autorotor/kennebell also named. is a big basterd.it pumps 1300cfm of air.its a displacement type and much much better adiabatic effisiency than roots type .roots got only 50% and thats the best it can get maby 45 average.autorotor got 85% and even more on high boost.this one is far far better.the intake is using 3.5inch pipe where the stock trottel bode use to sit before.and a thick plate like adaptor on and the same on the charger and then bolted tight together so it pumps right down in the plenum witch is cooled with water u dont see that .but there is.special made.so thats the whole allmost .. ,

#20 ·
no bypass piiiiischhhh *lol* thats not nessesery the throttel body is sittin on the back of the supercharger so it draws air in not pushes against the throttel like turbos and centrifugal setup but check the pic were the 5inch hose is conected.by the hose im going to make a new so called plenum to mount on the throttel body in stainless steel and polish it ,,this is going to sit where the hose is right now and after the rocker cover on the same side im gonna connect the hose instead,much better and nicer.

#23 ·
sure the intake i customized to fit the superchargers outlet is made like this way if u know where the stock throttelbody use to sit.if u do so there whas to remove that one and make a bigger downpipe to the plenum and screw it down via a adapter to fit the bigger pipe and also fit the stock holes to hold the pipe ,and then there is a big plate by aluminium thick one to bolted in to some other wholes up on the manifold on top as u can say.and that makes it useble to fit the supercharger outlet.and at the same time uses as a platform.and the second plate is on the supercharger so when this setup is finished it lookes like two adaptor plates facing towards and when u bolt on the charger there is tot sealed.and perfect match.

G
#24 ·
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]

i'm not worthy!

again, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u have given me a goal in life.........

[8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]

i HAVE to have something like that.....even if it financially was to RUIN me, i WOULD do it..!....[:D]

#25 ·
i know about this super maskin its a budget like u have to eat nudels all the time in 4month and u are really living a diet *lol* u allways get thinner and thinner like a violin string. but its worth it every single penny.so if u wanna have some thing for life time hopefully. its just to doing it ,there is a short time in ure life time and okay its realy sucking the penny of ure purse put then when the big D day is here.and u are sitting and just going to crank it.then u are thinking o fuck is this going to last 5sec*lol*.ore what. then u just wait 3sec and then zacka boom.ure home in the ball park.after that u hade forgotten all about the hard time and the nudels and the diet time....and i think there is no other timelike this when u dont regrett anything not as a tiny little bit of a corner of a cheese.*smile*[:)]

#26 ·
Now I'm gonna have to try it :p I think I found a good 6.9 to get started with... Now I just need more money :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.