Date registered: Nov 2011
Vehicle: 2001 E320 - Karl; 2000 ML55 AMG - Klaus; 2005 ML350 - Gertraud (daughter's car)
Location: South East Louisiana, USA, North America, EAtrth
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
2001 e320 - no reasonable offer refused. really
purchased a couple of years ago when my 98 was totalled. good running vehicle. I've spent some time getting it in good condition - especially the interior. starts instantly, most everything works. has a few 'issues':
1) grill is damaged - have a good grill i will install over the weekend.
2) driver side passenger door wind is broken in the door.
3) friend 'painted' a couple of spots where some dent work was fixed - awful job. needs to be sanded and resprayed.
4) front right cat rattles.
5) was rear-ended about 6 months ago. straightened out the trunk area on the body, replaced the trunk lid and bumper and lights with junkyard parts. lid lights and lock/latch not working. have a lock/latch from a 98 e430 to install.
6) need lower control arms/bushings.
i have currently put 17" AMG Aero I rims on it with relatively new tires. can swap out for original `6" rims depending on the offer - they aren't cheap.
not really in a position due to my health to 'part out' the car. It's licensed and inspected and drives fine. for whoever is interested, i could have a conversation about what has been replaced mechanically. if i could 'wrench on it' in a few weeks, i'd keep it. I love the ride, good economy for it's size, and safety. located in South Louisiana.
will post pictures by the weekend - i know it's not worth much - running cars usually should fetch at least $1500 IMO. let me know if you are interested via PM - I'll respond quickly.
98 e320 white 202K (totalled)
01 e320 black 158K ... black beauty (for sale)
00 ML 55 Azure blue 134K ... beast mode
05 ml350 black 105K (daughter's car thank GOD)
08 e350 red ... the new sled.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.