Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: 1998 SLK 230
Location: Melbourne, AU
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
I assume it comes from politics and other agendas...
technically it works and works well. there are big name commercial units that do the same/similar thing but are $$$.
I have had mine for years now and no coils or plugs have been destroyed. In a stock car, this might help but it's more noticeable in a modified car as in most instances we are running almost double the boost pressure now.
stock psi around 6.5psi, most modified SLK's around 11-13psi now
- ASP pulley kit
- 87mm supercharger pulley
- Ported Eaton M62 supercharger
- Ported supercharger inlet manifold
- MAF screen & throttle body screen delete
- Automatic intercooler spray kit
- Single 2.5" Magnaflow Hi-flow cat
- Magnaflow rear muffler + Lukey Ultraflo resonator
- Shift-I progressive shift light
- Custom ECU tune
- Air box delete (custom) with BMC airfilter
- 10c degree STAR thermo fan mod
- FireStorm igntion coil booster
- 5 Bar fuel pressure regulator