We got a new Car today.. Black roadster with Beige Leather interior...;-))) - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-12-2001, 02:48 AM
Kalle (currently in

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
We got a new Car today.. Black roadster with Beige Leather interior...;-)))

Hi all,<br>
<br>
Today did I at least succed with a Car purchase! A small black Miata MX-5, -1993 for my girlfriend, who has moved to Germany. It has gone 70.000 Km and it is i a very good shape. It has a full service-checkbook and the authorized dealer knows the car since 1993, even if it had some few owners before. We did not see any signs of fiddling with the tachometer and everything really looks great maintained. Of course was the car more expensive than I first planned but after seeing a lot of trash (I only looked for MX-5) I decided to go to the local Mazda dealer and buy this one. Even if I pay more than privatly sold cars do I not have the hazzle of:<br>
<br>
1) Getting the Car check by the German Car control (TUV) and correcting eventual malfunctions (was none)<br>
2) Registrating the Car on Karin<br>
3) The car getting functional problems (I got 1 year warranty)<br>
4) risk of being robbed or similar..<br>
<br>
I did not believe that a Miata could be so fun to drive and my girlfriend Karin just loves the Car. We will dump the Jeep (Grand Cherokee) in Frankfurt over the holidays and go to Switzerland with the miata. I'm really looking forward to it!<br>
<br>
According to my MB dealer in Stockholm is my SLK 32 AMG in Stockholm Harbour, but it has still not been delivered to the dealer!!! I'm chasing his but off for the moment, as I will not risk to have the SLK 32 AMG not delivered to me before I return to Lithuania on Wednesday evening. I will be off-line until Tuesday but then will I try to post soe lines and tell you if I got my SLK 32 or not!!!<br>
<br>
Happy eastern<br>
<br>
Kalle
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-12-2001, 06:09 AM
Ran

Cool - I always wanted a Miata - Enjoy!

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-12-2001, 07:57 AM
yeloslk

I've had several Miatas - lots of fun. Enjoy!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Roadster Forums > R170 SLK-Class

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in