Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Nitrogen Spheres: Who will ship them?!

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  sushipaste 
#1 ·
Having a difficult ordering some suspension spheres for SL600. Companies won't ship. Any ideas where to get these besides MB dealership? Thanks

#8 ·
Funny, eEuroparts is the one that canceled my order for the fronts because they said they couldn't ship. I spoke with them this morning and got now where. I ended up ordering the rears from FCP Euro and fronts off eBay from an outfit I've ordered from before. We'll see if I get tracking info tomorrow.

#10 ·
Welp, I ended up having to buy them from overseas. No issues. Shipped from lithuania with express international shipping. Cost me grand total $366 for the 2 spheres.

Good luck trying to obtain them here in America. Also the distributor that is here in my state claims that the febi fronts are discontinued....

#12 ·
Problem also companies don’t have them in stock, their distributors do and they too won’t ship. I think I’m all my calls they suggested the spheres can only be moved via container in large quantity with special permits and frequently mentioned is common carriers can’t ship.

it’s a stupid mess. I see no hazmat risk with the accumulators as the nitrogen is in a rubber diaphragm encased in a very hard metal shell. Thank God overseas sellers are reasonable otherwise I’d have a totally fked suspension with shot front spheres and brand new rear ones

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.