R129 SL: ITEMS FOR SALE, WANTED OR TRADE (ANNUAL LISTS FOR 2017-2019) - Mercedes-Benz Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Date registered: Mar 2007
Vehicle: 2002 SL BRABUS 5.8 Silver Arrow; 1992 SL BRABUS B11; 1996 S Class diplomat ride
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Arrow R129 SL: ITEMS FOR SALE, WANTED OR TRADE (ANNUAL LISTS FOR 2017-2019)

This is a locked topic, so if you have an R129 item/s or an R129 car for sale please contact @RedLiner , or @SL BRABUS , or @Ears .
To prevent spammers and scammers there are just a few simple rules to follow:

1. You must have ten posts or more.
2. You must be the owner or the approved agent to sell or trade items.

If you want to buy, sell or trade an item, write your request in the following form, then contact either of the three moderators above by PM (Private Message).

3. Complete description stating condition, age, colour and item location. If possible please include photographs
4. A guide or offer price.
5. Contact details such as PM, Email and/or telephone.
6. Do not include links to eBay, Craigslist or similar, these will be deleted.
7. Once everything is approved it may take at least 72 hours before you see your listing.

When you sell or locate an item, contact one of the above moderators who will remove the notice.

NOTE: Any For Sale items that appear elsewhere on the forum will be moved to the 'For Sale, Trade & Wanted Items' on the General board index, or deleted.

DISPUTES If members are unhappy with any aspect of a sale or trade, please try to resolve these issues privately between yourselves, and not publicly on the forum. Any topic started concerning a dispute will be removed immediately.

NOTICE: This is an annual list for 2017- 2019.

R129 SL: ITEMS FOR SALE, WANTED OR TRADE (old listings from 2010 to 2016)

Please click the above link to see the old listing...^^^...

Horsepower: enough power to go from point A to point B
Torque: enough to get the car moving

0-60 mph: not in a rush
0-1/4 mile: about 5 minutes @ 2mph because no need to showoff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&

My favorite topic,

Last edited by Ears; 05-07-2019 at 04:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Vehicle: 2002 SL BRABUS 5.8 Silver Arrow; 1992 SL BRABUS B11; 1996 S Class diplomat ride
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)
01-06-2017, 02:11 AM

Wheels for sale from @aroundthescenes

Need to list these in the for sale section.

$900 plus shipping.

fully restored SL500 wheels 17.8.5 et 32 5X112

&

My favorite topic,

Last edited by SL BRABUS; 05-02-2017 at 02:01 PM. Reason: 01-06-2017, 02:11 AM
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)
01-12-2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete S View Post
From @1996_S500

Rare Beige / Tan Leather Stitched Airbag for the R129.

It will fit cars equipped with the Leather or Wood/Leather wheel also found on the 1992-1999 W140 S Class.

Please see following thread, and Private Message 1996_S500 with questions:

https://www.benzworld.org/forums/r129...a-leather.html
Attached Images

&

My favorite topic,

Last edited by SL BRABUS; 05-02-2017 at 02:29 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)
01-22-2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:

I'm searching for the left, lateral interior lining in the trunk. Part # A1296907330. Color light Grey. In good condition.

If someone is breaking a car please let me know.

Ruindr
[email protected]

&

My favorite topic,
post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)
02-25-2017, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabbasi View Post
I'm finally getting around to dismantling my 1999 SL500 and am throwing some stuff up on ebay. Please keep an eye out on this link for parts and feel free in contacting me for any items that you may need.

aalabbasi | eBay

&

My favorite topic,
post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)
02-26-2017, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLiner View Post
windscreen for sale @aroundthescenes
I have 2 windscreens. One is new OEM in the box never used, in new condition $350 shipped in the OEM box. and a used one that is in mint condition with no rips or tears. one corner of frame on used one has a little black paint rubbed off, but hard to see. $250 shipped.

will take paypal friends and family

[email protected]

or text 661-992-0469

&

My favorite topic,
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)
02-27-2017, 01:54 PM

Quote:

Wanted- to my fellow members who go to pick-a-parts, or pick-and-pull type places(no such thing in my area), I would appreciate it if you would keep your eyes out for a passenger side tow hook cover for a Sport model. See pic. Glad to pay shipping and a finders fee for your effort.

Attached Images

&

My favorite topic,
post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)
03-01-2017, 07:37 PM

Quote:
I have a spare hardtop that is good for parts only. If you need anything off a hardtop let me know.

&

My favorite topic,
post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 02:00 PM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)
03-13-2017, 07:07 PM

For Sale: 1999 SL500 sl-2 package. 84k miles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincy k

1999 sl500 sl-2 package. 89k miles. recent work with receipts cps, at plug, 8 liters mbz fluid tranny service, spark plugs, new brakes, motor mount, transmission mount, hoses and belts, LED turn indicator side mirrors, mbz $2000.00 A/C work(i believe it was the valve they replaced), car is in excellent shape and everything works

$6,000.00

PM me @quincy k if interested or for more information.

Thanks!

Attached Images

&

My favorite topic,
post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 05-02-2017, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)
03-16-2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:

So my M104 drivetrain is completely out. Sold the transmission a couple weeks ago and great running engine remains!

I'd like to sell this before purchasing a 2JZ for garage space.

Please message me here, eBay, or [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert
Well not everyone will be fond of my intentions
I'd like to follow in the footsteps of an enthusiast in Japan featured on SpeedHunters by swapping a 2JZGTE powertrain into my 300SL.

I'm motivated this year to sell my perfectly running engine/transmission combo. For the right buyer I'd be willing to let drive the powertrain still in the car.

In a perfect world I'd love to have this sold by the fall so I can begin my project! Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions and concerns.

Email Contact: [email protected]

eBay Link: 92k Mercedes-Benz 1990 300SL M104 Engine - WATCH VIDEO | eBay

&

My favorite topic,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Roadster Forums > R129 SL-Class

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in