R129 SL: ITEMS FOR SALE, WANTED OR TRADE (ANNUAL LISTS FOR 2017-2019) - Page 5 - Mercedes-Benz Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-27-2018, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Date registered: Mar 2007
Vehicle: 2002 SL BRABUS 5.8 Silver Arrow; 1992 SL BRABUS B11; 1996 S Class diplomat ride
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)

For Sale: AMG 18" Monoblocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctaylor738

I have a set of staggered 8.5/9.5 AMG Monoblocks for sale with decent tires. They will fit 129 cars with adapters and longer wheel bolts. They are described here:

https://www.benzworld.org/forums/sal...l#post17618600

PM ctaylor738 for details.

Thanks.
Click @ctaylor738 if interested or for more information.

Thanks!

Horsepower: enough power to go from point A to point B
Torque: enough to get the car moving

0-60 mph: not in a rush
0-1/4 mile: about 5 minutes @ 2mph because no need to showoff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&

My favorite topic,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-27-2018, 11:36 PM
Administrator

Date registered: Sep 2006
Vehicle: 1998 Pano SL500; 1993 SL500; 2005 ML270cdi
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 841 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
For Sale, Various 99 Sl Parts @Stutz

I have the following parts for sale

1) Air Drivers Air Bag, light brown in color
2) Drivers inside door handle, black #129 766 01 64

3) Turn signal stalk, 129 540 31 44

4) Headlight trim. plastic, light brown, 129 680 03 65

5) Front 3 numb mercedes spring isolators, new # 201 321011 84

Drivers side air vent, light brown, all slats there
Best offer on all

No trees were harmed creating this message, however some electrons were very inconvenienced.
post #43 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-28-2018, 06:48 PM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Vehicle: 2002 SL BRABUS 5.8 Silver Arrow; 1992 SL BRABUS B11; 1996 S Class diplomat ride
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)

For Sale: Panorama Top in Washington DC Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctaylor738

Brilliant Silver with black interior trim. Complete and in good condition with a working sunshade. I bought it three years ago, but sold the SL500 it was intended for. The seller told me that it was repainted, and its original color was black.

$2495 or nearest reasonable offer.

PM ctaylor738 for details and pictures.

Thanks.
Click @ctaylor738 if interested or for more information.

Thanks!

&

My favorite topic,

Last edited by SL BRABUS; 11-28-2018 at 06:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 09:52 AM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)

Want To Buy: rear view mirror (99 SL, interior, black)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam196370
Hello, I'm trying to search the for sale forum for a rear view mirror (99 SL, interior, black) and can't find anything.

Contact me if you have one.

Thank you in advance.

Sam

@sam196370

I can be reached by the PM function on the forum or click the above link "sam196370".

&

My favorite topic,
post #45 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 10:08 AM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)

For Sale: Double Dins

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi4
Hello, I sold my car a long time ago but still have some consoles that for sale. Some are do and some need dipping, wrap or painting.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132803321129

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132803444309

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132803445861

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132803439172

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132803440815

PM luigi4 for details.

Click @luigi4 if interested or for more information.

Thanks! LZ
luigi4 likes this.

&

My favorite topic,
post #46 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)

For Sale: R129 Panoramic Roof Black color

Quote:
Originally Posted by thealien
I am selling my nice black panoramic roof in Brockton MA for $3000, no shipping! I am willing to negotiate if you are standing in my driveway with cash. More willing to negotiate the sooner it sells. It includes a cart for the top and a cover that is used and has some thin spots but keeps the dust and dirt off. This is on my 2000 SL500 Sport that is silver and thinks it looks great since the majority of the top is dark tinted glass and looks black anyway.

PM thealien for details.

Click @thealien if interested or for more information.

Thanks
Mark

&

My favorite topic,
post #47 of 52 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 11:40 AM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)
For Sale: R129 2000 SL500 Sport

For Sale: R129 2000 SL500 Sport
$8900 or Best offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thealien
I destroyed both my shoulders over a year ago and have decided to put my 2000 SL500 Sport for sale. I have owned it about 2 years and fixed a bunch of the usual stuff but the car was in exceptional shape to begin with. It has just over 80,000 miles (but I am driving it). I have 1 working flip key/remote and 2 flat keys cut that open the doors and trunk and will turn in the ignition but not start the car.
I have replaced the following.

Blower motor resistor (fixed broken clip also), console button, console piston, visor hinge covers, Visor mirror cover (bought 2 needed 1 second included), New Bosch MAF, driver side mirror that was foggy (damn those are expensive)
new spark plugs, New transmission interlock cable and interlock. Changed filter and added Mercedes fluid until full, clip/screw that holds the trim over battery. Air filter, cabin filter, I have repaired with cup seals on 8 of the cylinders and just replaced a bow cylinder with Top Hydraulics. The pump has been flushed with all new MB fluid. The last 3 cylinders are not leaking and the top works perfectly. I also have a couple of quarts of MB fluid and a quart of power steering fluid. I replaced both corner directional lights because one of my clips was broken and wanted them to match. The old ones are included. Spare radio with code (bought to replace broken button on mine).
All 4 Silver arrow drilled slotted rotors (installed), Akebono pads (installed), fuel filter (installed), 2 oil filters, extra air filter (2), The switch on the console for the lights only works in the on position not the door position (have new switch)(didn't want to remove console and fix the 1 crack that is there). the sensor on the back of the motor (cam or crank). I have a small crack on 1 of the strut bumpers so I bought 2.
When I bought a hard top was not included. The car is located in Brockton MA.

$8900 or Best offer

PM thealien for details.

Click @thealien if interested or for more information.

Thanks
Mark

&

My favorite topic,

Last edited by SL BRABUS; 03-15-2019 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Seller add more information....
post #48 of 52 (permalink) Old 04-21-2019, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)
For Sale: Infinity 6 -1/2" speakers

For Sale: Infinity 6 -1/2" speakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ's SL
Infinity 6 -1/2" 150 watt Reference Series shallow mount speakers that I used for one season in my R129. Decided to buy a new set of original Bose.
$74.99 new. Will sell for $35.00 plus exact cost of shipping to wherever you live.

PM RJ's SL for details.

Thanks

Click @RJ's SL if interested or for more information.

Thanks!

&

My favorite topic,
post #49 of 52 (permalink) Old 04-25-2019, 09:27 AM Thread Starter
Undercover Moderator

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)
WTB: 2002 SL500 Silver Arrow

Want To Buy: 2002 SL500 Silver Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Vant Westeinde

Hey guys,

I am in the process of finding a Silver Arrow. I am looking for one that is in mint/pristine condition. Something serviced and ready to go. Would be great if it came with all of the extras (cell phone, briefcase, etc...). just as long as it comes with all of its original owners manuals i am good with that. Please let me know if you know or have something that fits that description. i am looking for 40,000 miles and under. clean carfax, no accidents, no paint work unless its just the bumper. i look forward to hearing from you guys.

Anthony
214 728 6092
Click @Anthony Vant Westeinde If you have one for sale.

Thanks!

&

My favorite topic,
post #50 of 52 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 06:39 PM
One of the BW Old Guard

Date registered: Aug 2004
Vehicle: 1997 SL500- 40th Anniversary
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
2002 Silver Arrow Canada SOLD

SOLD

Quote:
Greetings all, I have posted my Silver Arrow for sale on autotrader.ca in Canada. Listing is here: https://www.autotrader.ca/ico/merced...7M2Y4&sprx=100 $19,500 CDN is about $14,500 USD

The car was originally titled in the US and I imported to Canada in 2007. Knowing the interest in Silver Arrows, I thought I would add this post for anyone looking for a SA. I do not know what is involved in bringing a car back to the US - can't be too difficult I would think. Let me know if you have any questions by email at k.russell @ sympatico.ca (delete the spaces either side of @)

Sc00p

Best Regards...

RM Smith

Where is it again that we are going... And why are we in a handbasket?

Last edited by Ears; 05-30-2019 at 04:12 PM. Reason: owner reported item has been sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Roadster Forums > R129 SL-Class

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in