Date registered: Jun 2010
Vehicle: 450slc5.0cab 280sl5sp 280se4.5 500seAMG +250seStkW108 350sl4spdX3 500secEuro
Location: Philadelphia Area
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 2346 Post(s)
1972 450sl suspension brakes torque converter grills
Here are a few parts that I would like gone. Slim chance I might want to used the rear calipers, but that's about it. The other stuff I would like gone. Any reasonable offer that will cover my time to pack up and ship is worth it to me.
Interior a pillar trim
Front and rear control arms
Whatever else you see in the pictures
Unpictured available items:
- differential and rear half axles
- heads and camshafts and solid lifters
- AC compressor
- some firewall insulation pictured
- exhaust manifolds
– transmission adapter plate
- water pump and fan clutch and fan
- fuel tank with no sender requiring bolt on, not screw in sender
- driver door glass
- radiator support / front clip on front of shock towers
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If, you want 70's-80's Mercedes tuner wheels, let me know.
Last edited by Fonzi; 02-16-2015 at 11:14 AM.