post #1001 of 2290 (permalink) Old 05-10-2018, 06:58 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2008
Vehicle: Vogon constructor fleet.
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2153 Post(s)
At the risk of being repetitive.....

Quote:
White Man Is Accused of Seeking a Hit Man to Lynch His Black Neighbor: ‘$500 and He’s a Ghost’

A white man in South Carolina sought a hit man to kill his black neighbor, hang the body from a tree and leave a “flaming cross” on the neighbor’s lawn, according to a court filing.

Fortunately for the neighbor, the hit man was an undercover agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The man accused of doing the hiring, Brandon Cory Lecroy, 25, was indicted by a grand jury this week on two charges related to the scheme. He faces up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000 if convicted.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, a confidential source tipped off the F.B.I. on March 19 that Mr. Lecroy, of Hodges, S.C., had reached out to an unnamed white supremacist organization seeking help in the murder.

The following day, the F.B.I. agent posing as a hit man spoke with Mr. Lecroy, who texted him images and names of two targets, including the neighbor, identified in the charging document by the initials F.J.

Mr. Lecroy told the agent over the phone, “$500 and he’s a ghost,” according to the affidavit. He also asked that a “flaming cross” be left in the yard and that the neighbor be hanged from a tree.

While this plan was more elaborate than most, it is not uncommon for law enforcement officials to hear of someone asking about murder-for-hire and then for them to pose as hit men to make an arrest.

In March, for example, a Manhattan man was arrested after the F.B.I. said he enlisted an undercover agent in an expanding scheme to eliminate noisy neighbors. In August, a Florida woman was sentenced to 16 years in prison after negotiating the murder of her husband with an undercover police officer, recorded for posterity in a video now on YouTube.

Ohio has been transfixed for years by the case against Tara Lambert, a former model accused of hiring an undercover sheriff’s deputy to kill the mother of her stepchildren. She pleaded not guilty a second time in February, after a prior conviction was overturned on appeal.

For fans of the genre, Mr. LeCroy’s plot followed a predictable course, according to court documents.

A few days after the first conversation, he confirmed the agreement in a second phone call with the agent. He recommended times for the murder, described his plan to take his neighbor’s land and promised more jobs to come.

He also made one more request. He wanted a “ghost gun,” an untraceable 9-millimeter handgun that hadn’t been stolen, along with two clips. It was not disclosed what he planned to do with the gun.

Then, the plan escalated. On April 9, Mr. Lecroy met the agent in person, pointing out the neighbor’s residence, discussing the future jobs, and handing over a $100 down payment.

Mr. Lecroy was arrested soon after and booked into a South Carolina detention center the following afternoon.

The judge in the case ordered that Mr. Lecroy get a psychological evaluation. His lawyer declined to comment and a spokesman for the United States Attorney’s Office in South Carolina did not immediately respond to a request for comment. An arraignment hearing is scheduled for later this month.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/10/u...-neighbor.html

This guy's helping "Make America Great Again."

Whatever.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hit man.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	2426209  

Pecuniam Habere Nobis Necesse Est...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1002 of 2290 (permalink) Old 05-10-2018, 07:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenT View Post
This. In fact it may have been worst in the past.

Rodney King says hello...
This IS a slight difference.

Mr. King drowned in his swimming pool. Laquan McDonald (among countless others) didn't.

GreenT likes this.

post #1003 of 2290 (permalink) Old 05-10-2018, 08:32 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2012
Vehicle: 79 300 SD
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1204 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doni View Post
At the risk of being repetitive.....

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/10/u...-neighbor.html

This guy's helping "Make America Great Again."

Whatever.
Oh Boy..he looks to be very High Up on the Genetic charts.
Not talking about his Fire Marshall Bill disability.
Doni and GreenT like this.
post #1004 of 2290 (permalink) Old 05-10-2018, 08:51 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirublues View Post
Thanks Jim, I rarely post on such subjects in a serious manner but I felt compelled to educate today.

I dont resent, hate, or even distrust white people. I tend to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and the same treatment. I've directly worked with racist white people. Some of them don't even realize they're racist they just lived a certain way their parents taught them. I don't treat them any differently. I respect openly racist people for the fact that they're open with it, obviously don't care for their views. Goes for all racist not just whites. Closet racist and those who deny racism is still affecting colored people, that gets on my nerves to no end.
I have to agree with you. Though I've been accused of being a "White people hater" on occasion (even here), nothing could be further from the truth. Having said that, I AM exceedingly tired of the same bullshit over and over. Here's my personal POV.

I'm 64 years old, am a college grad, successful in my chosen field, never spent a MINUTE behind anyone's bars and I still have to deal with "ignorant White folk's BS" on a regular basis.

My CHILDREN have to deal with it. I've recently been informed that my 6 year old granddaughter has been subjected to this nonsense.

My PARENTS had to deal with it.

My GRANDparents had to deal with it.

My GREAT grandparents had to deal with it.

My GREAT GREAT grandparents had to deal with it.

How many MORE generations will have to? At what point does one simply say "FUCK THIS" and push back with extreme prejudice?

The fact is racism in America is endemic, utterly counter-productive and is achieving little more than ripping this country apart at the seams. Every ethnic group that has entered this country since its inception has had to take a bite from the "manure cake." The list is lengthy, to say the least. Africans, Hispanics, Asians, Irish, Italians, Jews, Germans, French, Spanish, Polish, you name it. Let's not even get started on the indigenous people of this continent.

My fear is White America will keep this crap up until it explodes in their faces....at which point, they'll likely blame the explosion on those they've affected and cry "Why are they so ANGRY?"

Enough.
The Proctologist and GreenT like this.

Last edited by Doni; 05-10-2018 at 09:07 PM.
post #1005 of 2290 (permalink) Old 05-10-2018, 09:29 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2007
Vehicle: '74 & '78 450 SEL
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1963 Post(s)
Quote:

The fact is racism in America is endemic, utterly counter-productive and is achieving little more than ripping this country apart at the seams. Every ethnic group that has entered this country since its inception has had to take a bite from the "manure cake." The list is lengthy, to say the least. Africans, Hispanics, Asians, Irish, Italians, Jews, Germans, French, Spanish, Polish, you name it. Let's not even get started on the indigenous people of this continent.

My fear is White America will keep this crap up until it explodes in their faces....at which point, they'll likely blame the explosion on those they've affected and cry "Why are they so ANGRY?"

Enough.

So what can I do about it? This is a serious question. My parents raised all of us kids to absolutely reject racist ideas. My friends aren't racists because I don't tolerate racism and can't be friends with racists. I see racism take place from time to time and I make a point to speak up and condemn it. I also strongly support and argue for policies to aggressively reform law enforcement and the courts and other institutions where endemic racism still prospers. My highest priority charity for several years is the Innocence Project, which brings justice to primarily African American victims of a biased legal system, and I regularly donate money (which I don't have much to spare) to them. The bottom line is that I genuinely care about ending racism in America and I consider it one of our nation's highest priorities.

So what else can I do? I'm descended from white Europeans and I have blond hair and blue eyes which means that I apparently enjoy something called white privilege. It seems to me that white privilege is overrated if my standard of living is an indication of what it gets me. But aside from that, I understand that "White America" is to blame for an inherently racist America and that means me. I'm responsible. I can't control what other people do and certainly not what they think. But I am responsible for what I do and what I think.

Again, what am I supposed to do that I'm not already doing?

Last edited by hbar; 05-10-2018 at 09:37 PM.
post #1006 of 2290 (permalink) Old 05-10-2018, 09:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Stop sounding like the comment was directed at you personally, for one. If you're indeed part of the solution, you're obviously not part of the problem.

FFS.....

Last edited by Doni; 05-10-2018 at 10:05 PM.
post #1007 of 2290 (permalink) Old 05-10-2018, 10:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2007
Vehicle: '74 & '78 450 SEL
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1963 Post(s)
Quote:
Stop sounding like the comment was directed at you personally, for one. If you're part of the solution, you're not part of the problem.

FFS.....

Not coming from you, but I've heard it from others. Mostly white people. They say that every white person in America is somehow guilty of perpetuating racism and I'm trying to understand how or why. They blame themselves and other white people, but I never hear what is supposed to be done to help the situation. My daughter's friends (in their 20's) all say things like this all the time. White America is the problem. If you're white then you enjoy a privilege that you don't deserve. I commonly hear stories about this on NPR, as well. It's a regular theme.

As an aside, I'm more than a little bit concerned that racism seems to be on the increase in America after decades of admittedly slow progress. I once believed that having a black president (for 8 years) would somehow push us over a threshold and move us all a giant step closer to equality. I neglected to consider that there are parties and institutions that benefit from racial strife and that they would use those 8 years to stir up resentment over the fact that we have an African American president. For his part, President Obama demonstrated volumes of class in just being president (as opposed to being a "black" president). He could have used it for political advantage for himself and his party but chose not to. Whatever one thinks of his policies, you can't deny he brought some much needed dignity to the White House. Compared to the current occupant the difference is truly stunning. Trump is the most noteworthy example of someone who benefits from racial strife. Most of his power comes from making his supporters feel frightened and angry, mostly about foreigners and minorities crashing their exclusive, American pool party.
post #1008 of 2290 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 06:43 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2013
Vehicle: 1995 S500 - 1986 420SEL
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 10304 Post(s)
It's a boil in America's ass... it'll either pop or will have to be lanced.

Apologies for the vulgarity.
post #1009 of 2290 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 06:49 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2013
Vehicle: 1995 S500 - 1986 420SEL
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 10304 Post(s)
Quote:
How many MORE generations will have to? At what point does one simply say "FUCK THIS" and push back with extreme prejudice?
Five.

Quote:

Very true and very brutal for those first waves... but have you noticed how they were integrated fully to the point nobody yells racist shit to Polish people, or Italians and yet Blacks and Browns (Middle Easterners included) still outside?

Odd...
post #1010 of 2290 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 06:57 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2012
Vehicle: 79 300 SD
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1204 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenT View Post
Five.

Very true and very brutal for those first waves... but have you noticed how they were integrated fully to the point nobody yells racist shit to Polish people, or Italians and yet Blacks and Browns (Middle Easterners included) still outside?

Odd...
Question is...where did the people come from who discriminated against the Polish,Italian etc immigrants ?
It damn sure wasnt the Native Americans.
Had to be immagrants themselves..so the next question becomes...'What gave Those immigrants the right to discriminate against other immigrants.

Last edited by CHILCUTT; 05-11-2018 at 07:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in