Mercedes-Benz Forum

Mercedes-Benz Forum (https://www.benzworld.org/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.benzworld.org/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   The Muslim Problem (https://www.benzworld.org/forums/off-topic/2770401-muslim-problem.html)

DP 02-03-2017 08:39 AM

The Muslim Problem

What's your final solution?

DJ-ZIPPY 02-03-2017 09:38 AM

We need to know islams plan for EVERYONE else first. What would that be I wonder.

Doni 02-03-2017 09:53 AM

There is no "Final Solution." No more than there was one during the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Trail of Tears or the Holocaust. That term has some very ugly connotations attached to it but unfortunately I'm not shocked some among us consider it appropriate.

The West has been meddling in the poiltics and bombing the crap out of Arab nations for more than two decades.....and wonder why each successive generation gets more and more pissed off at us.

anziani 02-03-2017 10:03 AM

We are just trying to defend ourselves after having war declared on us in 622AD. If you are not Muslim and don't convert, you are dead! Mohammad said so.
Anziani

Smackrattle 02-03-2017 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anziani (Post 15553537)
We are just trying to defend ourselves after having war declared on us in 622AD. If you are not Muslim and don't convert, you are dead! Mohammad said so.
Anziani

I have some respect for an honest Muslim. :thumbsup:

GreenT 02-03-2017 11:28 AM

To be clear, not everyone agrees with Trump's racist/religious policies. Some have remaining shreds of decency... somewhere.

Twitter

IWantedaJag 02-03-2017 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DP (Post 15553137)
What's your final solution?

Some country or another once tried their own "final solution" for another religious group they tried to blame all of their society's problems upon.

The phrase "final solution" is not one I find particularly pleasant.

hbar 02-03-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IWantedaJag (Post 15554017)
Some country or another once tried their own "final solution" for another religious group they tried to blame all of their society's problems upon.

The phrase "final solution" is not one I find particularly pleasant.

That's on purpose. The term "Final solution" is being usee as a sarcastic rhetorical device to imply that anyone who has a "problem" with Muslims is like a Nazi who wanted to exterminate Jews.

Qubes 02-03-2017 12:05 PM

I have a problem with some people who identify themselves as Muslims. I have a problem with some people who identify themselves as Jewish, as Catholic, as Christian, as evangelical, as Pentecostal, as Mormon, as liberal, as conservative, as moderate, as libertarian (hoo boy!), as agnostic, as atheistic, etc., etc., etc.

If people are too stupid to recognize acts are caused by individuals rather than ideologies, slap a red trucker hat on them and advise the revolutionaries.

Zeitgeist 02-03-2017 01:13 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again...the concept of collective guilt is an intrinsic component of rhetorical appeals to Fascist nationalism. Collective guilt is morally and logically repugnant, and has no place in a modern enlightened society.