The Muslim Problem - Page 249 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2481 of 2532 (permalink) Old 05-12-2019, 03:37 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jan 2018
Vehicle: 2007 C220 CDI Avantgarde W204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Very interesting article. Where have all the numbers come from?

Canteens in Germany must offer non-pork meals, swimming classes have to be segregated, the swimming teacher must be of same gender, wearing of beards must be permitted in schools and no exams during Ramadan, etc.

Our Old Testament allows us Christians to keep slaves as long as they are not from our tribe, it allows us to sell our daughters as slaves and "When man lyeth with man, they shall both be stoned!" allows us to kill homosexuals, like the Sultan of Brunei just decreed. And our Crusaders were given a free pass into heaven from our priests for killing Muslims. This is our law, this is God's law, this is Abrahamic Law.

Allah's law as writ in the Koran on nearly every page urges every Muslim to observe "Death to the Infidel" or kuffar or taqfiri (spelling?). Great! Fortunately, we Christians have become a little bit more civilised and we no longer kill people who are playing music or homosexuals or straying couples or cut off the nose of people who are smoking.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2482 of 2532 (permalink) Old 05-12-2019, 03:43 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2008
Vehicle: Vogon constructor fleet.
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2183 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP View Post
As long as the population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States 1.0%
Australia 1.5%
Canada 1.9%
China 1%-2%
Italy 1.5%
Norway 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark 2%
Germany 3.7%
United Kingdom 2.7%
Spain 4%
Thailand 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal food, thereby securing food preparation jobs. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves along with threats for failure to comply. (United States ).

France 8%
Philippines 5%
Sweden 5%
Switzerland 4.3%
The Netherlands 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves. The ultimate goal is not to convert the world but to establish their law over the entire world.

When they reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris car-burnings) . Any infidel action that offends them will result in uprisings and threats.

Guyana 10%
India 13.4%
Israel 16%
Kenya 10%
Russia 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia 40%
Chad 53.1%
Lebanon 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of their law as a weapon and a tax placed on infidels:

Albania 70%
Malaysia 60.4%
Qatar 77.5%
Sudan 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh 83%
Egypt 90%
Gaza 98.7%
Indonesia 86.1%
Iran 8%
Iraq 97%
Jordan 92%
Morocco 98.7%
Pakistan 97%
Palestine 99%
Syria 90%
Tajikistan 90%
Turkey 99.8%
United Arab Emirates 96%

100% will usher in peace because everybody is one of them:

Afghanistan 100%
Saudi Arabia 100%
Somalia 100%
Yemen 99.9%

Of course, thats not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, they then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, their populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. They do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.
I'm of the impression most Native Americans would look at this, look at their lives, reflect upon the last 400 or so years and say "Sounds like the White man to me..."
GreenT and cowboyt like this.

Pecuniam Habere Nobis Necesse Est...
post #2483 of 2532 (permalink) Old 05-12-2019, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, SLK350
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 2084 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doni View Post
I'm of the impression most Native Americans would look at this, look at their lives, reflect upon the last 400 or so years and say "Sounds like the White man to me..."
It's not too late to clean house. The Spaniards kicked the Arabs/Moors out of Iberia after 700 years of occupation.
Doni and Doc Zinger like this.
post #2484 of 2532 (permalink) Old 05-12-2019, 09:01 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Vehicle: U took the old religion from the woman on the hill.
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2518 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I wish I could box and sell fear for a prophet.
post #2485 of 2532 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 04:59 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2004
Vehicle: 1994 E320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Six_wheeler
Two hundred and fifty pages and still going strong! Another attestation to just how awesome this place is!

As a Muslim who believes in life, liberty, democracy, and the rule of law (and, believe you me, there are plenty of like-minded Muslims out there,) my problem isn't the West or Christians or Jews or Buddhists. It's not even the right-wing Israelis who - after having shooed my ancestors out of their land, in the name of God, of course - might shoot me on sight "just to be safe." My problem - my real problem - is other Muslims. So-called Muslims. The ones who believe that they are more Muslim (Muslim-er?) than me and those like me because... from the way I dress to which verses of the Quran I'm supposed to recite while I pray - the list could be endless.

Give a psychopath an idea - any idea - and they'll surely find a way to use it to their advantage. Money, power, pu$$y... it all becomes easier to obtain when you seek it out and take it over, also in the name of God. Just which god they claim to be serving is beside the point.

And such has been the case with every bigot, tyrant, and despot since the beginning of time. From Cain to Baghdadi, each and every one of them thought/claimed that they were serving some god somehow.

The founder of the Muslim Brotherhood took an idea from some Indian sociopath with daddy issues and ran with it. A few short decades later, we were being told what to wear and in which colors, how to eat and with which hand, and that it's okay to blow up a dozen other Muslims in order to get to the solitary "infidel" who's sitting at the same dinner table - none of which had been part of the basic (and very simple) tenets of Islam as professed by Prophet Muhammed.

A few decades more, and a few bloody revolts later - with the resulting great loss of life, liberty, and fortune - millions of Muslims finally came to realize just how duped they had been by the likes of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Iranian "Revolution," and the many murderous cults, factions, and sect they had spawned (or, in a few rare cases, co-spawned.)

And if I or anyone like me had dared to say these things when I was in college - in a mostly Arab, mostly Muslim town in a mostly Arab, mostly Muslim country - two or three decades ago, we would've been carved out and set on fire.

Shady
1994 E320

Last edited by Six_wheeler; 05-13-2019 at 09:50 AM.
post #2486 of 2532 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 07:46 AM Thread Starter
DP

Vehicle: 190E, SLK350
Quoted: 2084 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
^^^ It's threads like this that bring people forth for a discussion and posts like yours. Don't despair, it's by design!
GreenT likes this.
post #2487 of 2532 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 12:27 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2013
Vehicle: 1995 S500 - 1986 420SEL
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 10412 Post(s)
Six_wheeler seems like a nice guy, but you never know... they can turn on a dime.

I still say we should erase them from the face of the earth. /s
post #2488 of 2532 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 06:38 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2004
Vehicle: 1994 E320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Six_wheeler
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenT View Post
Six_wheeler seems like a nice guy, but you never know... they can turn on a dime.

I still say we should erase them from the face of the earth. /s

GreenT and stockdill like this.

Shady
1994 E320
post #2489 of 2532 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 07:35 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2012
Vehicle: 79 300 SD
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
post #2490 of 2532 (permalink) Old 05-25-2019, 09:16 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: May 2014
Vehicle: 2007 C230
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Cool #NotAllMuslums

Jews advised not to wear kippas in public

https://news.yahoo.com/jews-warned-a...101916747.html

Really feeling the vibrancy of the diversity in Germany.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in