Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, SLK350
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 2105 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
US envoy says Israel has 'right' to annex West Bank land
Quote:
The US ambassador has said Israel has the right to annex at least "some" of the occupied West Bank, in comments likely to deepen Palestinian opposition to a long-awaited US peace plan.

The Palestinians have rejected the peace plan before it has even been unveiled, citing a string of moves by US President Donald Trump that they say show his administration is irredeemably biased.

The Palestinians are likely to see the recent comments by the US ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, as a new nail in the coffin of a peace process that is already on life support.

In an interview published by the New York Times on Saturday, Friedman said some degree of annexation of the West Bank would be legitimate.

"Under certain circumstances, I think Israel has the right to retain some, but unlikely all, of the West Bank," he said.

Senior Palestinian official Saeb Erekat said any such policy would be tantamount to "US complicity with Israeli colonial plans".
Let's be clear, the game is over for the Palestinians. They either have to fully revolt or just totally give up and move somewhere else. Which of those two do you support?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1492 of 1523 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 02:26 PM
CH4S Artist
Outstanding Contributor

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1842 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
The Day Israel Attacked America

The Day Israel Attacked America
34 American's were killed, 172 injured on US Navy ship flying the US flag in international waters of the Mediterranean Sea.

post #1493 of 1523 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 06:55 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2004
Vehicle: 1994 E320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Six_wheeler
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP View Post

Let's be clear, the game is over for the Palestinians. They either have to fully revolt or just totally give up and move somewhere else. Which of those two do you support?
Dude, the game has been over for the Palestinians since the 1920s! The only way forward is to fully revolt, ensure the security of peaceful civilian Israelis before, during, and after the revolt, and give the Israelis that choose to assimilate into Palestinian communities full, unconditional, and unalienable civil, economic, and political rights that are equal to those of the Palestinians, and give the Israelis who choose to leave every possible incentive to stay, as their (generously rewarded) expertise, knowhow, and skill will be essential for the resulting state to rebuild and industrialize while the population actively engages in a nationwide reconciliation process.

And yet, somehow, I get the feeling I'm going to be a sole (and very dead) canary in a coal mine with these kind of outlandish (outrageous, even?) propositions.
DP and GreenT like this.

Shady
1994 E320

Last edited by Six_wheeler; 06-10-2019 at 07:17 PM.
post #1494 of 1523 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 07:08 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2013
Vehicle: 1995 S500 - 1986 420SEL
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 10519 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six_wheeler View Post
Dude, the game has been over for the Palestinians since the 1920s! The only way forward is to fully revolt, ensure the security of peaceful civilization Israelis before, during, and after the revolt, and give the Israelis that choose to assimilate into Palestinian communities full, unconditional, and unalienable civil, economic, and political rights that are equal to those of the Palestinians, and give the Israelis who choose to leave every possible incentive to stay, as their (generously rewarded) expertise, knowhow, and skill will be essential for the resulting state to rebuild and industrialize while the population actively engages in a nationwide reconciliation process.

And yet, somehow, I get the feeling I'm going to be a sole (and very dead) canary in a coal mine with these kind of outlandish (outrageous, even?) propositions.

You're too nice.
post #1495 of 1523 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 07:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Na, it's just a bug with my autocorrect thingy - I keep trying to type the most horrible shit I could possibly think of, and yet somehow it keeps coming out like this.
Shane likes this.

Shady
1994 E320
post #1496 of 1523 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
How to pander to Israel as a US Presidential Hopeful 101

Quote:
In a Huffington Post interview published on June 5, U.S. Senator and Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker announced that he now supports a federal anti-BDS bill, which would allow states to punish contractors for boycotting Israel. Booker voted against similar legislation earlier this year.
LOL, the ballz pinching shall resume!
GreenT likes this.
post #1497 of 1523 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six_wheeler View Post
Dude, the game has been over for the Palestinians since the 1920s! The only way forward is to fully revolt, ensure the security of peaceful civilian Israelis before, during, and after the revolt, and give the Israelis that choose to assimilate into Palestinian communities full, unconditional, and unalienable civil, economic, and political rights that are equal to those of the Palestinians, and give the Israelis who choose to leave every possible incentive to stay, as their (generously rewarded) expertise, knowhow, and skill will be essential for the resulting state to rebuild and industrialize while the population actively engages in a nationwide reconciliation process.

Plan on having a dual visit by the Mossad and some Saudi mokhabarat outfit to your house. They will be carrying suitcases and a couple of manchar... You better know how to say I repent in Polish.
GreenT likes this.
post #1498 of 1523 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 02:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite

It might be Hamas who'll come knocking. The mokhabarat probably may save my ass.
DP likes this.

Shady
1994 E320
post #1499 of 1523 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 06:52 PM
CH4S Artist
Outstanding Contributor

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 1842 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Message to American tax payers:

Whether you are for or against the US National health plan or not, and think nothing wrong with your for profit health care, you are already partially paying for Israels National Health plan.

The Israeli healthcare system is based on the National Health Insurance Law of 1995, which mandates all citizens resident in the country to join one of four official health insurance organizations, known as Kupat Holim (קופת חולים - "Sick Funds") which are run as not-for-profit organizations and are prohibited by law from denying any Israeli resident membership. Israelis can increase their medical coverage and improve their options by purchasing private health insurance.[1] In a survey of 48 countries in 2013, Israel's health system was ranked fourth in the world in terms of efficiency, and in 2014 it ranked seventh out of 51.[2] In 2015, Israel was ranked sixth-healthiest country in the world by Bloomberg rankings[3] and ranked eighth in terms of life expectancy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Israel

Perhaps AIPAC can help?
post #1500 of 1523 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 07:14 PM
BenzWorld Elite

^^^^ efficient and mandatory, that is, as long as your last name has -er, -sky, -ov, -in, or -ix/ox/-ics (did I miss any?) in it. If you're one of those pesky goyim, points for getting shot on sight. And good luck waiting for an ambulance to get to you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in