|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|Today 07:10 PM|
I hope you're all doing well. Steve here from Montreal, Quebec.
I have a few parts that I am looking for my W126, most of them sadly NLA from MBUSA as well as MB Canada.
Here's my list:
A 126-524-06-40 – 1x Time
A 126-524-07-40 – 1x Time
A 000-995-68-44 – 5x Times
A 603-094-10-82 – 1x Time
A 126-910-12-22 – 1x Time (Wouldn't mind a nice, clean, firm, used one)
A 000-826-07-59 - 1x Time (Would prefer Bosch, brand new, OEM is crazy expensive)
A 000-826-08-59 - 1x Time (Would prefer Bosch, brand new, OEM is crazy expensive)
A 126-500-53-03 - 1x Time (Upper Plastic Neck of my Radiator Broke, Temporarily Fixed but who knows for how long...)
I even wrote to the MB Classic Center in Irvine, CA, but it's been two weeks and no response...
Websites such as MBPartsWorld.com do not ship to Canada unfortunately so if someone here is willing to help me out if I pay fully in advance plus an extra $50.00 for your time, it'll be greatly appreciated.
I may also be PM'd or e-mailed at [email protected]
Thanks for all your help guys.
|Today 05:57 PM|
|nehuge||If you can't find, get ones not in grey and paint them. Leatherique has Mercedes OEM 'dyes' ( that is actually a water based paint) that are a good match.|
|Today 05:55 PM|
I have 4 foot rests available; 3 in black, 1 gray
Good condition. Could use a shampoo! - $30 each + shipping
|Today 05:17 PM|
Last couple items here...
Visor clips - $5 each plus shipping
- 4x palomino
- 1x mushroom
- 4x black
2x window rollers for manual operation windows. One has brazil interior, other is missing trim insert - $20 shipped
Performance Teknique ICBM-5199 rear back up camera - $15 shipped (all parts seem to be intact)
Plastic vent work / tubing that goes from front dash to rear seats (for sedan - part# 126 831 0646) - $30 shipped. Nice and clean, no cracks.
|Today 05:08 PM|
Lots of misc plastic trim pieces. So much here, I'm not sure what to ask.
Shoot me a PM with anything you're interested in and an offer. Most of these items I would ballpark at $5 each + shipping
Will attempt to describe everything in pic here:
- 3 middle visors (gray, mushroom, palomino)
- black plastic trim that goes on knee bolster area; one long, one short (black)
- tow hook cover for coupe (I think?) - painted 199 black
- coin tray for car that has heated seats + rear shade (black, actual coin area has some glue residue and a small hole)
- gray passenger side seat trim cover (the two side tabs are broken)
- distributor cover (has a minor scratch on top; so not perfect)
- gray vent cover that goes under knee bolster. I think this is for the drivers side?
- rear cap for fog lights (coupe)
- gray and palomino gen1 covers for the seat belt rail (both drivers side I think)
- black gen2 cover for the seat belt rail (passenger side)
- black seat belt cover for the front seats (not sure which side it goes to)
- 2x RIGHT side (US passenger side) mirror covers for sedan (they're the skinnier ones I think? not sure)
- 1x LEFT side (UK passenger side) mirror cover for sedan
- 1x LEFT side (US driver side) mirror cover for sedan with foam that goes behind it
- 3x LEFT side (US driver side) mirror cover for coupe. One includes the foam that goes behind
- 1x RIGHT side (US passenger side) mirror cover for coupe
- Palomino front seat rail/bolt covers (two pieces, for one seat)
- Black front seat rail/bolt covers (two pieces, for one seat)
|Today 04:51 PM|
Lots and lots of OEM chrome trim!
- 2 full sets of the chrome door inserts for sedans (4 pieces plus screws, shown in bag) - $20 shipped each
- 2 full sets of the chrome door inserts for coupe (2 pieces, also shown in bag) - $20 shipped each
- Individual chrome door striker pieces for the coupe - $5 each + shipping. There's enough shown in picture for 3 full sets (3 pieces per side, 6 pieces total per car)
- Individual chrome door inserts (not sure what they go to) - $2 each + shipping. Part numbers on each don't seem to match the ones I have bagged
|Today 04:46 PM|
Some interesting memorabilia
- Nice Mercedes-Benz branded leather wallet / billfold. Holds a LOT of cards and can hold service records - $50 shipped
- Mercedes-Benz Credit Corporation leather holder with Rand McNally Compact Road Atlas (1994) - $30 shipped
|Today 04:41 PM|
Got some W126 air boxes for sale here! A little dirty, but should polish up just fine
Shipping prices are in the USA. If you're interested, shoot me a PM (I can share my PayPal address)
- Dual snorkel - $100 shipped
- Regular airbox - missing the tube that is shown in the dual snorkel pic. I believe this was from a 1988 420SEL - $50 shipped
- Regular airbox - the tube area is plugged? I think this was from a 1984 500 SEC - $50 shipped
- Airbox from a 1982 300SD (heavy) - $80 shipped
|Today 11:52 AM|
FS: Odds and Ends
Selling a couple of odds and ends, PM for shipping.
footrest with no cracks, all tabs intact can be painted to match interior $40
tire mounting guide with card $30
steering wheel plastic surround $25
Euro SEC/SEL headlamp covers $25 each
Euro SEC/SEL Right headlamp reflector, very clean $40
|Today 11:03 AM|
Fiddly Interior Plastics Wanted
I'm having trouble finding these on eBay, et cetera:
126 919 07 20 (driver side lower seat trim cover - grey)
126 684 05 18 (driver side outside seat rail bolt cover - grey)
126 689 36 08 (steering column cover, interfaces with wood trim in dash - black)
I'm also looking for the later W126 black plastic side mirror seal cover (see attached photo) that goes on the interior-side of the passenger side mirror mounting point. I wasn't able to find a part number, mine is just gone.
If anyone has one or more of these parts and is willing to ship to 36330 zip code, please PM me! Thanks in advance.
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|