Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: '01-E320 & 02-ST2
Location: John 15:18-19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Top ways to get help on Benzworld...
This is tongue-in-cheek, but humor is a useful teaching device, right?
Top ??? ways (add your own to these six) to get help on Benzworld:
1. Post a generic question lacking any meaningful details about the issue itself or any details about your car.
Bonus points if you post in a generic (or the incorrect) forum.
2. Include 9 different issues in the same post.
Bonus points if you prepare the post as a long, run-on paragraph.
3. Post the same exact issue in multiple forums.
Bonus points if you also PM certain members with the same issue as in the post.
4. Ask a question seeking opinions, then argue with those who respond.
Bonus points if you don't even own the car you're posting about.
5. Don't use the search function, ever. It's cool to start the 476th thread on the same issue.
Bonus points if you combine this with #3 above.
6. Hijack a useful, meaningful thread with a new and different issue.
Bonus points if you hijack it also for a different model.
Double bonus points if you argue with another member who points out the better course of starting your own thread in the forum where it belongs.
Take care and enjoy the ride,