LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2011, 07:48 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Date registered: Apr 2008
Vehicle: Mercedes Tires and Wheels
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Thank you for posting your thoughts with us here Lynns.

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 02:03 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jan 2011
Vehicle: c300
nice tires! I actually use conti tires for my road bike and they're great! $80 a piece! I hear good things about their car tires.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Moving On

Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle: Y2K SL500 Silver
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
Thank you for posting your thoughts with us here Lynns.
I've really enjoyed my DW's and have nothing but the best to say about ALL of the Discount Tire stores Customer Service. I take my car in about every 2-3K miles for a balance and side to side rotation and the guys are nothing short of the quality of a NASCAR Pit Crew.

Last edited by lynns; 09-18-2012 at 08:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-19-2012, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
It is good to hear the local store is taking good care of you. I agree those guys out busting tires do an excellent job. I am always amazed when I am in a store watching how hard they work.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-09-2013, 05:22 AM
Rub
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Dec 2013
Vehicle: 2010 S550 amg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
It is good to hear the local store is taking good care of you. I agree those guys out busting tires do an excellent job. I am always amazed when I am in a store watching how hard they work.
I have a 2010 S550 amg and had a blow out on a rear tire. I have the Continental Extreme Contact DWS 275/40ZR19 101Y BSW What is the price and do you have any locations around the Keller Tx area with them in stock?

Thank you
James

Last edited by Rub; 12-09-2013 at 05:43 AM.
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-09-2013, 09:36 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Sorry to hear about the blow out James. I hope everyone is OK.

We do have a store in Keller, TX. Below is the link with their contact information as well as the price per tire. The 275/40-19 DW will have to be ordered which typically takes 2 to 3 business days to come in.

Contact Information: Discount Tire Stores Search Results
275/40-19 Continental DW: Tire Details - Discount Tire

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 01:17 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jun 2015
Vehicle: 2008 C350
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
This was my favorite tire I ran all year, but it is no longer sold. It has been replaced by another model.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasC350 View Post
This was my favorite tire I ran all year, but it is no longer sold. It has been replaced by another model.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, TexasC350. You're right, the DW has been replaced with the ExtremeContact Sport.

Details: Continental ExtremeContact Sport | Discount Tire Direct

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Vendors > Discount Tire Direct

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in