post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 10:14 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Jul 2019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Question Any aussies help?

Hi there peoples!

I am a new user and have pretty much exhausted all my google wizardry in trying to find a double din facia for my 2000 ML320 so I can use aftermarket stereos in the car. I have a double din head unit from a previous car, one of those one size fits all, all the bells and whistles sort of thing, ready to go in. I have all the right connections and I have connected it and make sure it worked before I started googling and it works famously. Only problem is that it doesnt have the right mounting clips for a Mercedes. Only one I have seen is from America and not sure I want to order it from there and have it show up and it not fix, then im out $80+. So do any aussies have any ideas or places where I can get one from? Already tried repco and autoparts but they only have c-class and m-class after 2005. Is this turning out to be more than a nightmare than what its worth? Or an easy fix?

Here is a link of the ONLY one I have found.... https://www.scosche.com/1998-1999-20...stallation-kit

More than willing to provide more details if I have left something out.....

If this is not in the right place, I apologize.

Sincerely,
Aussie In Distress....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Technical Forums > Audio & Telematics Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in