Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - CL 65 AMG - Which tires recomanded ?!
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2013, 04:39 PM
Discount Tire Direct
Supporting Vendor

Date registered: Apr 2008
Vehicle: Mercedes Tires and Wheels
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by REJD1 View Post
Thank you very much for your reply

I would like to tell you that i have been advised to purchase dunlop tires ,according from what I am looking for, regarding my next set of tires.

Ive been suggested to get : Dunlop - SP Sport Maxx GT 600 or Dunlop - Sport Maxx Race.

Reading the stats and reviews of this tires , it looks that they indeed complete my requirements of what Im looking for.

So my question to you as an expert , would be do you think these two dunlop tires would be satisfy my needs ?!

Regards
What is the current sizes you are running on your vehicle along with what year? Your vehicles may have different sizes than our US models.

We looked up the Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT 600. Dunlop shows it as a run flat tire. We do not show your vehicle as coming with run flat tires. It would handle different with run flat tires as they are much heavier.

The Dunlop Sport Maxx Race may not come in your OE tire sizes.

They both appear to have the correct load speed rating for your vehicle.

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome