Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - E46 ///M3 vs AMG C32 - BMW vs AMG
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-25-2000, 02:16 PM
arron

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Re: E46 ///M3 vs AMG C32 - BMW vs AMG

: First I came from bimmer.org, and your board is less talk, fun and lots of stupid opinion. Second I not saying BMW is the best, but look at C&D, R&T, and Motor Trend, who's fast, better handling, resale value. MBZ never into 10BEST from C&D why? not worth of the price, Third E46 ///M3 is less hp than C32 but check out 0-60, 1/4, handling, styling, fit and finish, and fun to drive, everything is better than C32, just like C36 & C43 are slower than E36 ///M3. You guys might think too many teens owned ///M3, Why? cos is more fun car to drive. AMG-C for $53k, I think MBZ is out of their mind.<p>Check out the annual sales for BMW & MBZ, see who sale more cars<br>Check out the JD Power, see who's in 3rd and who's in 10th <br>Check out the article from every mag. from(U.S., European, Japan, Asian)about the ///M5 vs E55<br>Check out the bimmer.org (best forum) <p>///M S3<br>95 E36 ///M3<br>cosmos blk<p><p><p>when comparing mercedes vs. bmw, one would have to be open minded,,,these are great driving machines.but both comes with diffent intentions .mercedes is super luxo and bmw is sporty.engineering wise mercedes is the best at what they present bmw also does a great job .if the E55 came with a 6speed manual gear box.there wouldn't be such a thing as an M5

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome