Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - E46 ///M3 vs AMG C32 - BMW vs AMG
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-15-2000, 12:57 PM
Anuj

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
BMW sells more cars because BMW makes more cars. No exclusivity there. And maybe you should read som

: First I came from bimmer.org, and your board is less talk, fun and lots of stupid opinion. Second I not saying BMW is the best, but look at C&D, R&T, and Motor Trend, who's fast, better handling, resale value. MBZ never into 10BEST from C&D why? not worth of the price, Third E46 ///M3 is less hp than C32 but check out 0-60, 1/4, handling, styling, fit and finish, and fun to drive, everything is better than C32, just like C36 & C43 are slower than E36 ///M3. You guys might think too many teens owned ///M3, Why? cos is more fun car to drive. AMG-C for $53k, I think MBZ is out of their mind.<p>Check out the annual sales for BMW & MBZ, see who sale more cars<br>Check out the JD Power, see who's in 3rd and who's in 10th <br>Check out the article from every mag. from(U.S., European, Japan, Asian)about the ///M5 vs E55<br>Check out the bimmer.org (best forum) <p>///M S3<br>95 E36 ///M3<br>cosmos blk<p><p><p>

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome