Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - Need help! Engine Misfire Saga On 99 S500
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-14-2011, 06:42 PM
Merc-S600
W140 Moderator

Date registered: Aug 2007
Vehicle: "CHRIS" Merc 92 600SEL / Sold > 93 600SE / 93 S500 / 89 560SEL / 413CDI / B180-CDI /A170-CDI
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Just my 2 cents ,if i understand the problem right then this is where i would look 1st .
Maybe the 2 sparkplugs near the firewall on each side got some water down the base , the water would just sit down there if it hasn't dry'd up ,who knows what damage it did to the plugs themself's ,it may be a good idee to check or even replace the plugs .
Ciao

*My-600SEL-V12*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"VENI-VIDI-VICI"
"I came-I saw-I conquered".
Driving a W140 & everything else feels like is standing still .
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Everything you like to know about the W140's
>>>> "
" <<<< .

==============

:
==============

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome