Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - Seatbelt presenter electrical wiring diagram
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Chadahar
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2008
Vehicle: '82 Euro 500SEL, '85 Euro 500SEC AMG WB Cabriolet,'86 Euro 500SEC RUF
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Presenters are just in Coupes. The presenter is an arm that holds the seatbelt and buckle clip and when the door is shut and someone in the seat..or not(if the door is opened then it'll present). It moves forward with the belt and clip. In the SEC's, CD's and CE's (Coupes).

Do a search in this forum for Seat belt presenter and there are several posts. One is a DIY by Axel in Florida that is a great help. I'll be doing my Driver's side again and adjusting the switches per Axel's DIY ,maybe tomorrow.

If you have the CD's the index will show you the number and it's pretty straight forward. Remove the rear seat on the side you are working on, then remove the grab handle and window switch(pull the panel insert off to unfasten the switch as mine didn't come apart at the switch.) Then remove the panel and the presenter assy is right there.

"I know you think you understand what you thought you heard me say, but what you thought you heard me say is not necessarily what I meant!"

Last edited by Chadahar; 07-13-2009 at 02:14 PM.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome