Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - Seatbelt presenter electrical wiring diagram
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-12-2009, 07:30 AM
granit560
Lifetime Premium Member

Date registered: Dec 2007
Vehicle: 1987 560 sec impala metalflake over cream
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by mramay View Post
My wife and I agree that they're one of the cooler things in the car. I love seeing the expression on noobs when the seatbelt is given to them, then I explain that this is a 22 year old car with automatic climate control, self-leveling suspension, and headlight wipers - doesn't their new Toyota/Ford/Chevy do that?? :-)
I get the same reaction; but say when i shut the door & forget my smokes then open it again & try to reach in i got this thing in my way, plus passenger side also goes,(maybe it shouldn't). then i have the problem of sitting in car just to start it once a week & iv got this thing in my way, so i hook both of them so i can have car running & not be bothered by this when im in & out listening to things. But i guess no more annoying than the Bing, Bing, Bing. when your keys are in ignition & door open. Bottom line, mramay is right it's good to have all parts on these cars in working order. plus it is a cool feature.

Last edited by granit560; 07-12-2009 at 08:36 AM.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome