Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - Scan Tools w/ Same Functionality As STAR But More Reliable Than Clone STARs
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 08:12 AM
260e crusier
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2010
Vehicle: 1999 E320, 2003 E320 Wagon, 2005 C230K SS, 2010 Accord LX w Eibach & Koni FSD's
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDEL23 View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if there are solutions out there that offer the same capabilities as the clone STAR solutions out there but are far more reliable than the clone STAR solutions. I've purchased 2 clones (one from a forum member and one from eBay) and they have BOTH broken - one broke just over a year of having it and the most recent one just broke after 60 days. Worse part about it is that despite me disputing via PayPal this most recent one that has broken, it appears that somehow the seller will not be accountable.
I'm interested in what other owners have to say as I'm thinking of getting one in the future.

This is the first time I heard that they are breaking. What is actually wrong with yours? Software or hardware problem?

As far as I know, eBay warrants for 30 days only unless you buy the extended warranty.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome