Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - just installed original bosch wiper refills, here`s how
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 10:11 PM
sh0rtlife
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jan 2019
Vehicle: yet to be determined
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
its been a while but ive been doing this kind of replacement over the years on everything...ever try getting new blades for a 58 ford? or a 58 lloyd? let alone the rest of the 70s stuff i have..i WISH i still had the OEM ends on my 83 gtv6 cause NOTHING stays on that car long...they either blow off or wobble about

the trick is to just go into a parts store and look (yes actualy lay eyes on) thru the blades and figure out which ones you can re-use your bits on...the blade edges themselves have never changed, sometimes youll need to use the plastic "sleeve" sides with the new blade slipped into your old setup, other times you use your old metal, never mind the length as you can always just cut to fit.....my 58 ford and lloyd use very short blades so one 20inch will make me a pair of 10s

i always had the best luck "fitment" wise with the trico...sure they arnt as good as the bosch but fitment wise i always had the best luck

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome