Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - Thank you and goodbye
View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 10:25 AM
SL BRABUS
Undercover Moderator

Date registered: Mar 2007
Vehicle: 2002 SL BRABUS 5.8 Silver Arrow; 1992 SL BRABUS B11; 1996 S Class diplomat ride
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ's SL View Post
Yes, a 996. It's within a reasonable price range for me without bleeding. I think they're undervalued all because the headlights aren't roundf.Yup, got to have the IMS and RMS fixed. Maybe a 997 if I want to stretch it a bit.
BUT- ChiefPlumber makes an excellent point with the air cooled 911. If I'm not looking for a daily driver, it may be the better choice.
You haven't gotten rid of me yet. All those who have owned 911's of any flavor,please, keep chiming in.
No offense but 996 is junk......

You be back here in no time with another R129......

997 is a different story.....

Stop here once in a while...... Love to hear your story of your new car.....

Keep in touch my friend.....

Horsepower: enough power to go from point A to point B
Torque: enough to get the car moving

0-60 mph: not in a rush
0-1/4 mile: about 5 minutes @ 2mph because no need to showoff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&

My favorite topic,

Last edited by SL BRABUS; 04-05-2019 at 10:27 AM.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome