Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - R129 SL: ITEMS FOR SALE, WANTED OR TRADE (ANNUAL LISTS FOR 2017-2019)
View Single Post
post #46 of (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
SL BRABUS
Undercover Moderator

Date registered: Mar 2007
Vehicle: 2002 SL BRABUS 5.8 Silver Arrow; 1992 SL BRABUS B11; 1996 S Class diplomat ride
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
(Thread Starter)

For Sale: R129 Panoramic Roof Black color

Quote:
Originally Posted by thealien
I am selling my nice black panoramic roof in Brockton MA for $3000, no shipping! I am willing to negotiate if you are standing in my driveway with cash. More willing to negotiate the sooner it sells. It includes a cart for the top and a cover that is used and has some thin spots but keeps the dust and dirt off. This is on my 2000 SL500 Sport that is silver and thinks it looks great since the majority of the top is dark tinted glass and looks black anyway.

PM thealien for details.

Click @thealien if interested or for more information.

Thanks
Mark

Horsepower: enough power to go from point A to point B
Torque: enough to get the car moving

0-60 mph: not in a rush
0-1/4 mile: about 5 minutes @ 2mph because no need to showoff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&

My favorite topic,

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome