Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - Energy Efficiency, headlights and electrical systems
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2019, 02:03 AM
Dave2302

Date registered: Nov 2013
Vehicle: V220 Ambiente S500 W220 SLK320 R170 C200 CDI W203 Peugeot Expert Van
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Hi,

KW / hrs and LED Bulbs

My advice is DONT DO IT !!

Either use OEM Halogen System or OEM Xenon Parts, or you will end up with an "old shed" of an MB with a ton of bulb error messages popping up on the Dash.

Just my 10p worth ............

If you are really that bothered about a little energy inefficiency regarding fuel consumed to run a few watts of lighting then I might suggest not owning a V8 or V12 Benz, but fact is the whole world has gone mad on this subject thanks to a load of mis information & propaganda about CO Emissions etc etc etc by people who really shouldn't have the amount of free time needed to campaign such utter garbage in the first place

Rant Over

The most common cause of poor Headlamps is the silvering on the reflectors burns off over the years.

If you search for posts by @cowboyt and use terms like "Depo & Morimoto Projectors" he is da man for quality information on how to upgrade Headlamps

HTH,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dave2302; 01-13-2019 at 02:06 AM.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome