post #87 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2018, 02:37 PM
wooky_chew_bacca
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2009
Vehicle: '91 560SEC, '91 300SE (sold), '98 Yota, '02 S-10 Hauler
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1282 Post(s)
Garage
Now ya got me watching the "crash" videos LOL the "funny" ones are the icy roads and folks sliding, spinning out, and running into stuff without anyone getting hurt.

Watching these videos still LOL, just shows me that there are dumbass drivers all around the world driving too fast on icy and wet roads and not paying attention to other cars and pedestrians in crosswalks, running lights (again, not paying attention)

Just the wet roads is part of why I don't drive my coupe in the rain and living out here in the country there isn't nearly as much traffic (city streets, trolleys) to deal with as there is downtown

Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My Stable:
'91 560SEC "Ursula"
'91 300SE (sold) "Sadie"
'11 Suzuki SX4 Sport Sedan
'02 S-10 Truck
'72 SeaBird boat, "Riff Raft", overhaul restarted

Dif-tor heh smusma
I'm surprised that NOBODY has asked me what this is / means
LOL

Last edited by wooky_chew_bacca; 10-28-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome