Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - New to this Forum
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-16-2018, 06:28 AM
SoonerCPA
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Aug 2010
Vehicle: Now: 14 E350 Coupe; 86 560SL Then: 73 280SEL 4.5; 80 300SD; 82 300SD; 98 E350; 08 GL320; 11 E350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinp View Post
first thing i did was take it to my local MBZ mechanic who went thru it, changed all fluids, filters brand new tires that were put on it two years ago had to be tossed and I put new tires all the way around. AC unit was not blowing cold so fortunately was able to recharge the system with the old R12, surprising no leaks. its going to be a test locally for awhile to make sure all is functioning well and no huge hose explosions. I am pretty impressed with this Machine nice to have a Basic Classic after driving new SLC43, SLK55, S550's ... having more fun probably cause its new to me. was thinking of changing the Becker radio but keeping it for back to 100% stock, just want more music options, thinking about it, we will see i probably will keep the miles off it and just drive it enough to keep it working properly, only probably is my office is three blocks away!
Congrats on your beautiful 560SL. You may consider contacting Becker Auto Sound https://www.beckerautosound.com/ about options for your OEM Becker radio. They can install bluetooth capability and/or iPhone cable into the unit at a reasonable cost.

Cheers,

genie├čen Sie die Fahrt
CBW

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome