Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - Help me value my 2001 E55
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 06:04 PM
khomer2
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Nov 2015
Vehicle: w163 02 ML500 W210 97 E50Amg w202 99 C230K w124 - need more space, time to build again
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Price what your heart desires and what you want to let it go for; Anyone looking to seriously purchase one of these is going to be more diligent knowing it's history and you have it on this w210.

Locally here, I've seen sellers thinking they are sitting on a "gold mine" and listing on CL a (ridiculous) price that just wont sell (for whatever reason; low and high mileage, ga$$$ prices here locally are higher now than ever before, a whole slew of listings of W210s, W211s amgs show up, etc)
AND they literally sit unsold for months, years on end.
Prices as low as $9000cad ($7000usd), low mileage sitting for years... and of course, substantially higher priced ones listed for months, then removed by the seller, only to show up again, (when the weather has improved...) with a higher price.

Even the OEM amg monoblock wheels, a slew of them locally for sale at stupid prices imo (I think it's just a local mentality, sellers believing someone will pay their lottery prices). Again, posted FS for several years and of course, no concrete sales.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome