Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    I replaced the sensor.. but the fault remains. Not much info around on this orange light .. nor can I find where the sensor is cabled back to. The car performs as normal.. I suspect moisture in a loom plug.. Reading some of your posts you clearly have a good understanding , Any help you can give will be much appreciated. Guest (New Zealand)

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hi Matt.. Chasing my tail around my ML250 (W166) WDC1660042A451421. It has the orange brake warning light permanently on in the speedo. My Icarsoft 980 reports .C108212.. B64/1 (Brake vacuum sensor) has a short circuit to positive. I guessed this was a sensor fault..

· Registered
    1984 500sec
    1 Posts
    I think you are my last hope 2003 ml270 47000klms starting problems will not rev at all only idle oil light and EPC Light on car cannot drive ANY IDEAS PLEASE HELP I am in regional melbourne

· Registered
    5 Posts
    Hey man nice ML. I’ve got a 550 also. You must work with stainless? How much would you charge for a set of those tail pipe surrounds and the front bumper pieces? 🙂 looks very cool.

· Registered
    2001 Mercedes Benz ML430 w163,2008 Mercedes Benz CLS550, RIP Mercedes Benz 1996 e320 w210
    550 Posts
    hey

you have nice ml and have good taste in vehicle disign. want to exchange pictures. i really intrested in how u made ur ml look unique.

thank you

· Registered
    2002 ml320
    0 Posts
    Hello Matt, don't know if you can help me out with my radio code. My vin is 4JGAB54E02A333325. Wil be grateful if you do. My vechicle is a Ml320 2002 model. Thanks

· Premium Member
    2017 GLC43 AMG coupe, 2013 ML500, 2017 C43 AMG, 1929 Victory 6 roadster, 1929 Dodge Victory 6 Sedan
    6,678 Posts
    Hi Ali
    i dont have many but i have re paited her since that photo and done a view more mods. I was going to post some more pics soon but i am working interstate at present.I will send the one i have . Thanks for your comments
    Matt

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hi, just wanted to ask if youmcould email me some pics of your ml as it is a gorgeous car and im unable to view the pictures you currently have up! If there is a linkvor something, that would be great. However if not, please email ali240@hotmail.co.uk thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…