Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - W126 related items for sale & wanted to buy
View Single Post
post #6127 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2017, 08:15 PM
wooky_chew_bacca
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2009
Vehicle: '91 560SEC, '91 300SE (sold), '98 Yota, '02 S-10 Hauler
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1282 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by liviu165 View Post
I wasn't planning to bring it up now, but in case you are interested: I have a set of euro logs from a '84 500 SEC and the two downpipes with flanges. The logs are in very good condition and the pipes are Mercedes brand new, never installed. If interested, PM please.
I don't know the "official" HP increase figures for either the Tri-y's or the logs but my "butt-dyno" here noticed a definite increase in the giddyap by installing a set of logs from my '84 500SEC Euro parts car onto my '91 560SEC that had the factory US Chokexhaust set-up

While I'm here and thinking about it, I have a set of 4 Goodyear Eagle Sport tires, 235/45R17 with less than 1000 miles on them. I had them put on the car with the rims that came with it not knowing a couple on months later I'd be making a road trip to get my parts car with a more desirable looking set of wheels, these turned out to be 16's so this set obviously wouldn't fit. If interested PM me for the details

Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My Stable:
'91 560SEC "Ursula"
'91 300SE (sold) "Sadie"
'11 Suzuki SX4 Sport Sedan
'02 S-10 Truck
'72 SeaBird boat, "Riff Raft", overhaul restarted

Dif-tor heh smusma
I'm surprised that NOBODY has asked me what this is / means
LOL

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome