Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - SL55 and all M113K heat sink problems !!! Need your opinion ?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2017, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
ADRIAN126sec
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Dec 2008
Vehicle: 99CL600,98CL600 Swiss import,R230 SL666, EURO1985 280 CE & XR600R Desert killer
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
SL55 and all M113K heat sink problems !!! Need your opinion ?

Hi Gang I'm doing few upgrades on my M113 K motor like bigger pulleys, bigger throttle body ,split supercharging cooling etc ,and I want to wrap SC cooler which is barried in V-block valley other words Death Valley LOL I'm going to use DEI reflective GOLD tape which is available on eBay and now to get even better results I was thinking to use bigger sheet (blanket ) to put in V-Channel as well but now since cooler would be wrapped already there shouldn't be much harm on it from heat sink and on the other hand if block would be wrapped too there would be no heat transfer to space between block and the whole supercharger with cooler ,and whole heat would be trapped in block itself and here is my question what should I do cuz wrapping just cooler is ok keep just away from heat ,but engine block on the other hand might be risky to keep the heat trapped and not being transferred. All help would be much appreciated

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome