All right folks, we're starting over with a fresh thread.
For those who wish to inquire as to why we don't simply recommend usage of the forum-wide For Sale section, here's why:
This allows users to sell, inquire about, or trade parts DIRECTLY
with other 221-chassis owners without being lost among tens or hundreds of unrelated WTS/WTB/WTT posts in the master section. Various other sections (W123, W126, W201, etc.) have implemented a similar system with positive results.
Now that it's been clarified, just a few ground rules:
1) They must be YOUR items; that means no advertising for the other guy or random CL or eBay ads.
2) No bumping, unless you are updating with relevant information, in which case it is best to simply edit your original post (or PM Skylaw or myself if you can't seem to edit it).
3) All negotiating should be done via PM; having users read through posts going back and forth on price doesn't make for a good browsing experience.
4) When the items have been sold, please edit your post to update it as such.
5) If you are not a supporting vendor, do not attempt to sell things as a business. If you wish to become a supporting vendor, please contact one of the site administrators to begin that process.
Lastly, with the exception separate threads (we want all posts to be contained within this one), we follow the same rules and guidelines set out in the master FS Section laid out here: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING! (Section posting rules)
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to either Skylaw or myself at any point in time.