Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - What did you do with/to your 124 today?
View Single Post
post #2765 of (permalink) Old 10-22-2014, 09:39 PM
Six_wheeler
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2004
Vehicle: 1994 E320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Six_wheeler
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalPosition View Post
You are lucky to have survived that incident. I'll bet that sounded like an explosion in the cabin.

These MB products are deceptive in that they feel safe under any and all circumstances. Over confidence will get you killed. Been there, ALMOST done that. I'm down to maybe 5 of my 9 lives left! How about you, Shady? It sounds like you just used one up on that incident. How is your cholesterol, BTW?

The way you drive, it might be a good idea to get a fire extinguisher system and roll cage built into that vehicle, along with Nomex suits, 5 point harnesses, and full face helmets for you and your passengers.
"You aren't driving fast, till your passengers are screaming." "We were having fun till someone got hurt."
Cholesterol? What's that?

I'm no badass, but I do have a huge death wish, upon which I acted - and almost succeeded - a couple of decades ago. Try as I might, I just can't seem to use up those lives...

The short drive between the border and Tabuk was fairly smooth. The said bumps were in or near some towns along Jordan's route 15 between Ma'an and Amman. The cop in the back seat had his head smashed into the ceiling a couple of times, but he wasn't too vocal about it; he probably thought I'd kick his ass out if he said anything.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome