Mercedes-Benz Forum - View Single Post - What is wrong with a few V8 E430s?
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-19-2014, 03:42 PM
renault12ts
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2009
Vehicle: 2005 W215 CL500
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdvyas View Post
So why is there no lag in any of the E320 Vids? I think it is the cars which are lacking. Maybe they were ignored by their owners? Or they are lemons. Luckily I got on of the quicker ones out there. LEts talk about all our cars! Share your opinions on how you like them when they are driving, performance wise. Believe me, mine pulls hard past 80! It could cruise at 80 all day long with just a slight touch, basically I just rest my foot and not even push it to keep it that way, slight touch and it pushes you in your seat and off it goes to 90+ in no time. 80-100 comes in slightly less than 5 sec.

Share your opinions on your car's performance and how nice they are to drive lol
I think you would find that all of our cars will cruise easily at 80 with barely a touch of the pedal. In fact I think you would find that cruising at 80 in any modern car is very easy with barely a push on the pedal.

As for a push in the back...you should try a big diesel...feel that torque. And I can get over 50 mpg (imperial, not the small US version).

2005:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome