Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Newb with Newb question. What is this?

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  nevadajack 
#1 ·
We just got our new White/Macadamia GL and have enjoyed all of the 200 miles we have added thus far. I'm especially enjoying the fact that i don't see many of them out there yet.

I came across this item next to the spare, can someone tell me what this is?

Now the lady that went over vehicle features with us at delivery must have mentioned it ~insert charlie brown teacher voice~ I just couldn't wait to leave the dang dealer!

See less See more
#2 ·
It's a net to keep cargo stuff in the cargo area (like dogs!). It connects to the rings on the back of the 3rd row seat, and to the slots on the ceiling. It does a great job of keeping my Black Lab from jumping over the seat and landing on my infant.

It can really only be installed one way, so look at the ceiling brackets first. It will guide you where the bottom piece will attach.

#6 ·
jexx1 said:
We just got our new White/Macadamia GL and have enjoyed all of the 200 miles we have added thus far. I'm especially enjoying the fact that i don't see many of them out there yet.

I came across this item next to the spare, can someone tell me what this is?

Now the lady that went over vehicle features with us at delivery must have mentioned it ~insert charlie brown teacher voice~ I just couldn't wait to leave the dang dealer!
Post pictures please...lots of em...:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.