Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

printer Mirrors & the Black Bar in the Middle

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Merc-S600 
#1 · (Edited)
Slowly i'm starting to be n Expert with ths Sprinter to , Here is an update what i did with the Left hand side Mirror (& Driver's ) Black Bar in the middle of the Mirror ,wich is pretty much anoying when you look into that Mirror to see whats there ( Cars of course ,LoL.)
What i did is take the Plastic Cover of then with an Allen Key (Tool ) unscrew'd the 2 Bolts and Turn't the Mirror upside down and the inside to the outside , Problem solved ,No More Black Bar in the Mirror .Note that i have the Long Version Brackets , i Look't everywhere to find the shorter Brackets but nobody has them here .The Electric Mirror Adjust Switch now just works all on the opposite but its verry easy & quick to get adapted to .
I noticed that some off you Guys out there have this Unsolved Problem ,well try this and save yourself some Dollar's & Enjoy the No more Splitscreen Mirror,not talking about the Headache fiddling the Electric Wires thru the Mirror Bar Brackett if you had to change that Brackett,lol.
Ciao :thumbsup:

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.