Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

The 42nd Tokyo Motor Show 2011 HD (Including the MB exhibit)

736 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  S666 
#1 ·
Hello everyone :)

Went to the Tokyo Motor show on Saturday and filmed the entire thing reasonably well on a Canon HG21 HD 1080p camera. :D

I'm crossposting this on many Benzworld forums, not as spam, but to ensure anyone who wants to see it is informed.
Many of us here do not jump around outside our own car model threads. :cool:

The Benz area of the TMS had three red AMGS, nameley the C63 AMG Coupé Black Series,Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster and CLS 63 AMG.

Other models viewable in the video....

Mercedes-Benz F 125 Prototype
Mercedes-Benz New B-class
Mercedes-Benz Concept A-CLASS
Mercedes-Benz New M-class

There were also BlueEFFICIENCY models, but I couldnt see them on that day.
I believe certain cars are featured on certain days. Saturday was AMG day I think.
Either that or I was too focused on the F125 to care.

...so.... quite a broad selection to look at - hence the crossposting. :surrender:

In the dropdown information area below the video on youtube ( press the "show more" tab below the video itself )
there is an interactive menu. On the left the clickable times will transport you to that position on the video timeline.
For example, if you wish to only view the Mercedes section, it's near the end. Click on the "20:08" next to the sentence
" Mercedes Benz ( in detail ) " and you'll go straight to the Benz part which starts at 20:08 ;)

Hope you like it! :thumbsup:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.