Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

>> "Show us your R-Class" Picture Thread <<

181K views 164 replies 91 participants last post by  louisville 
#1 ·
I know there is a photo gallery, but the pics of the R-Class are few and far between. I would love to see pictures of member's rides all in one place-
This could also be a great place to post changes they have done, and pics of other R's that could inspire members to start modding their car :D

I will start with a Brabus car that looks like XRX's twin :bowdown:

And a pic of the spare tire that is kept in the boot, :rolleyes::

I posted a pic of a heavily modded car because I don't have an R-Class yet.

Please post pics of your R-Class stock, modded or Photoshopped!

See less See more
#64 ·
I'm surprised to hear of your fuel mileage. My 07 R320CDI gets 22MPG in the city and 28-30MPG highway.

#63 ·
My 2006 R350

Hey guys, this is my '06 R350. (I tried attaching pics, but not sure if they will work) It has a lot of the options, including the AMG appearance pkg. Leather/suede seats, brushed aluminum trim, nav, satellite, etc....

Hope the pics uploaded, and hope you like it! I have adjustable links to lower the suspension. I'm thinking approx. 1 1/2" or so.....

Attachments

#70 ·
Updated pics after I got the wheels installed!

Went with a staggered set up, they are 22x9.5 and 22x10.5, 265/35 in front and 295/30 in the back. With the full airmatic the car rides really well with the 22's, in soft it rides about the same with the exception of hitting sharp bumps, they are a bit more sharp then before but otherwise ride quality is great. The wheels are Euro 63's.