Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
so nobody is going to pride oneself on his car?:p

kdbcom said:
you should send them to M/B for the brochure
should I? i dont think they even look at them

kdbcom said:
(Hope youv'e got the silvered indicator bulb option in those front light units)
i've got standard indicators and they are not so horrible. i wish i had that 3 bar grill...:D

#15 ·
Nice one, but oh those orange Indicator bulbs, surely they need changing to the M/B chrome bulbs (at only about 15 euros a pair). As we say over here " why spoil the soup for a halfpennies worth of salt "
Also while it's new it is an idea to paint those brake callipers ( can't see from the photos whether they have been already painted) as in a couple of months they will have started to corrode and look awful behind those lovely wheels. Black or silver (calliper or High temperature engine) paint would look great.

#23 ·
i've got standard indicators and they are not so horrible. i wish i had that 3 bar grill...:D[/QUOTE said:
Beg to disagree you have a great looking black car, chrome accessories and then glaring out of the front lights you have 2 orange blobs. ugh

The M/B silver bulbs must be the cheapest most cost effectiveness way of improving the look of B class. Trust me on this one

Don't get over obsessed with that 4 bar grill it's really not that bad at all.

#25 ·
That looks really nice ! best looking B Class Ive seen !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.