421K views 915 replies 144 participants last post by  gole 
#1 ·
I had to do this topic :D

so this is my ride:

Attachments

See less See more
#32 ·
Hi Sebl,

I'm looking to get a Brabus wheel or Carlsson's but I'm worried about the offsets they suggested and about going 19". I hope you can tell me more on how the car looks and feel.

What offset are those Brabus wheels using for the front and back. And do they stick out or is it flush with fenders? Sure would help if you have a picture of the fender and wheel close up to see it.

I see your car is lowered too, is it a harsh ride with the 19" and does it rub in the back when the car is full?

Cheers.

#33 ·
I have the Brabus "Monoblock S" type rims. They're 19 x 7.5 with 215/35 ZR 19 Pirelli P Zeroes front and back. Brabus installed spacers to each rim so that the edge of the rim sits flush with the bodywork / fenders. I'll measure the spacer and let you know the width.

The only negative with the 19's is that the 215/35 tyres do not have edge protectors. Therefore the edge of the rim can be easiy scratched when parking etc. Just need to be careful. I believe Pirelli are the only tyre manufacturers that make the 215/35 in 19".

As part of the Brabus conversion the original MB sport springs were removed and the Brabus sport springs installed. I think it now sits around 30mm lower. The ride is firm but not as harsh as the Subaru STI which this vehicle replaced.

I also have the original MB AMG 5 spoke rims if you are interested, as new and never used. Would be happy to sell you these.

Overall I would highly recommend the Brabus mods.

Cheers

Sebl.

#38 ·
Hi there,

Here's a couple of pic from our trip in BC. I hope you like them.

Anthony

Attachments

#40 ·
gsp1 said:
Black is VERY hot for the summer!!!

Cheers!
Yep I agree I'm chopping mine in for a Silver one they also stay cleaner looking longer.

Hope the new one, when it arrives, isn't another friday afternoon job as I've had lots of problems with my present one. Problem is when they are going well they are great to drive so you don't want to change makes.

I'm hoping they have got some of the bugs ironed out by now (wishful thinking)

#45 · (Edited)
magejo said:
This is my B180CDI Sportpack in black,...

visit: http://forum.b-klasse-club.de in Germany ! :)

Greetings from Germany
Markus
Judging by the props on your roof yours must be the only wind powered B class available, this is taking going green to the extreme
(unless this is the new 2008 model)
Welcome to the forum we don't seem to have many members from Germany.

#50 ·
Makes the front a bit more aggressive looking (possibly a little truck like) its certainly different.Would like to see it from different angles to really form a definate opinion.

Liked the exhausts in previous posts. There are certainly some nice looking accessories out there. (In Europe, not so much for us in the UK)

I reckon the front ringed headlights need the silvered indicator bulbs to finish them off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.