Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

What exactly is "Sight & Light" package?

25K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Sebl 
#1 ·
After looking closely at many vehicles sold on Canadian market, my wife and I are now very close to deciding on getting a B200, but some of the items in the Premium Package sound a bit obscure for these first time MB owners, and the brochures or website don't explain them either.

We'd like to know what exactly is "Exterior Sight & Light" package and "Seat Comfort" package?

I don't know if double posting is a no-no on this forum, but I posted this also in general forum since I know these packages are offered on at least A and B class, so I'm guessing they might be offered on other classes too.

#3 ·
According to the option list that I have the Exterior Sight & Light Package (option code U58) includes:

rain sensor for windscreen wipers (option code 345), automatic headlight control, headlight delay switch-off, locator lighting and bulb failure indicator

The option described by trout is option code 616:

Bi-Xenon Headlights with Active Light System incl. Dynamic Range Adjustment & Headlight Cleaning System

I could not find a listing for the seat comfort package. I think this may be another name for the Multi-Contour Backrest (option code 405) which allows for lumbar support variation in the drivers seat.

Cheers

Seb.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.