Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

How many of you have the Key To The Cure Edition?

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Lou K 
#1 ·
I'm curious how many of you have the Key To The Cure Edition S550? I believe it's also known as the Designo Package. Whats the difference? Is it worth alot more because I think I found a great deal on a S550, It has the Designo Package, 4 Matic, P2 Package, 48k Miles for only $38,000. Does the leather stain easily since it's basically white? Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Key To The Cure Edition and Designo are two different packages. They are not the same.

I would NEVER EVER get a car with a white interior.......never. It will become dirty the first time you sit inside the car and the carpets will stain just by looking at them.

#4 ·
I have a Mystic White designo S550. I think you exaggerate a little much. The seatsc do not get dirtybthe first time you sit inside the car unless you are an utter filthy slob!! They don require more attention but it is not a full time job. Unless you throw outbreally dirty looks the carpets do not stain at first look. In fact the carpets are black!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.