Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Cd changer

711 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Skylaw 
#1 ·
Hello ! I need your help! I'm trying install the cd changer on my w220 but I saw that i just have the optical cable and three cable (orange, yellow and blue) that don't have the output! Can someone please tell me what this wire is and how i can find this ?! thank you so much

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Please check the stickies in the blue backgrounded area at the top of the first Audio & Telematics forum page - look for the "How-To Guide On Cell Phones." The fiber optic connector you show is for a D2B system. In Post 1 and in post 3 of the How To Guide there is a pdf file that will take you to the phone bulletin for your car. The phone bulletin also shows how to install the CD changer. If your car never had one, your system will also gave t be version coded for it. If it used to have one the version coding will not be required.

Please update your profile via the "User CP" button in the blue band toward the top of your post. We need the model and year of your car, and at minimum, the continent you live on to answer most electronics questions, since the electronics differ based on where the cars were exported, as well as by the model year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.