Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

W220 All-Weather Mats

5K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Digmenow 
#1 ·
Hello All,

I recently went into my local dealer to buy new floor rugs and All-Weather mats for my 2005 S430. However the dealer told me they have discontinued my interior color for the rugs of my vehicle. (Alpaca Grey). They also told me they have discontinued all colors of all-weather mats for the W220. After writing a letter to Mercedes-Benz I got a call from MBUSA telling me they are working with the factory to be able to produce the mats again. However in the meantime, before I order the WeatherTech mats, does anyone have or know of a place to buy the OEM all-weather mats (or Alpaca grey carpet mats)? I have always been able to buy the black Mercedes branded ones at the dealer for my past vehicles(and they were all older!) and like the Mercedes one better. I have tried many website but none seem to have them in stock.

Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
I would go with the Weather TECH ones
i have them in and they are the best mats i have ever had
they dont move around and they stay in place even getting in and out with mud snow Water anything. when you pick them up to clean just a quick shake and rinse and your done.
:thumbsup:

#4 ·
UPDATE: Funny enough, I get a call from MBUSA to ask how my service was and if I experienced any issues. I told them service was good but really wished they had All weather mats. The corporate rep told me she will call around and she what she can do. An hour later I got a call from my service rep here in Atlanta and told me they could order me any color I wanted. (Black, Grey or Beige). So I went ahead and ordered a set for $129.95 but is coming from Germany. So an FYI to all you W220 owners, just ask them to look for them in Germany and you should be able to find some!

#8 ·
We don't have a "What did you do to your 220, today?" thread (as far as I know, so I'll post my find in this one. I have a good friend who owns a W140. He's looking for a good hi mount cyclops brake light for it and I told him I'd keep an eye out for one as I walked the local pick and pulls. I located a white, '98 S320 in my favorite yard today and the brake light housing was trashed but I looked on the floor and saw that it had a complete set of dirty yet otherwise pristine M-B rubber floor mats. I carried them down the lot to where I knew a RWD 2000 W220 was located and put them in. Perfect fit!

The 2 guys at the checkout window (both owned 220's they told me) were bummed when they saw them.

"Whaaa? Dayum, I need to spend more time in the YARD!"

I paid $13 and beat feet home to scrub them off, remove the ridiculously ill-fitting and tiny E Class all weather M-B mats and put the big boys in. There's a bit of a fitment issue where the 4Matic tunnel protrusion is but otherwise, they're money!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.