Hello ive seen a lot of post discussing airmatic to coil conversion...now this isnt based on my opinion but on me actually getting the conversion done by strutmasters. its been a week n the ride is smooth i must admit its ruffer then the airmatic smooth ride but it still has a smooth ride. pushed my benz to 120 miles on the highway and the handling was good, and i have a lead foot...lol...i can say i do feel the bumps a little more now, but hey i live in new york city with some of the worst potholes in the U.S. of A. anyway i took my benz to strutmasters and the keep it over nite. next day benz was sitting pretty. now im not posting this to argue about wheter are not i should have did the conversion because its done and i know there are a million people on this forum with a lot of slick negative shit to say, im not here for that, just informing the ones with airmatic problems that there is an alternative and strutmasters got me right...so please do not i repeat do not come at me with a whole lot of negative feedback...pics are posted of my benz when she was sick will post new pick with the conversion kit on as you see in the pics i was damn near on the ground and every time i turned to the right the right side tire would rub on the fender causing my fender to bend...the last pic is of the benz after the conversion she sits pretty now...
I call major BS.
1. Your last picture is dated 5/3/2008. Surprisingly the weather looks nice, despite that it rained all day on Sunday the 3rd in the new york area.
2. License Plate Requirements (United States)
indicates that New York requires a front license plate. In your first bunch of pictures, you do not have one. In the last picture, you have "the boss" on some sort of plate, which is certainly not one from New York.
3. NYC must have gotten very rural since I got into work this morning. Maybe you live in the middle of central park.
4. Your area sure looks a whole lot like North Carolina, where strutmasters just happens to be.
5. The kit costs $867. You claimed that you got the kit installed for $1100.
Only $233 for labor to install 4 shocks/springs and eliminate the dash errors?
6. 5 posts since you've signed up, 3 of which were in strutmaster threads?
Does anybody find this strange?