Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

ipod and bluetooth integration on 2000 w220

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Gammaess 
#1 ·
Anyone know the easiest way? I read the sticky and Im still very confused. Links to peices needed and easiest procedure would be appreciated

#3 ·
What about the argo's it is pretty slick but expensive, that is what i am looking at and a cheaper version is using the ant, but you cannot use your steering controls. I have the BB storm and would love to know someone who has intergrated it and how it works.

#4 ·
Argos bluetooth Unit

I have the argos unit on my wifes car and it works pretty well. It integrates well with phones. The steering wheel controls work great. I haven't had much success with the phonebook working. It was fairly easy to install. It goes in your trunk next to your cd-changer. Take a look at their website and you get an idea what it looks like. EIS European Integrated Systems Hope that helps. Take care and have a wonderful day.

#5 ·
hey Andrew, Thank you! I will check that out. does the convienance outway the cost. the install is really simple. Phone book does not work? wonder why they said it does. I would love to try this for awhile and see if it is worth it. That would be just the cream for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.