Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Rear Ventilated Seats

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Gammaess 
#1 ·
Just curious about the rear seats for some s classes. My uncle got a s430 and his rear seats have the holes in them. I have the ventilated seats also but i have the rear power seats/ heat and cooled. But he does not have this. So why are the "ventilated"? is it for a purpose or just to match the front seat ventilation?

#2 ·
He either has a Designo Edition that includes the perforated Nappa leather and rear heated seats (wasn't clear if his had rear heated seats) if no heated rear seats it NOT a Designo, or he has the Front Seat "Comfort Pkg." that includes ventilated front seats, OR his has been equipped with Nappa Leather and not the standard leather, not sure you could order Nappa on an S430 without the comfort or Designo Pkg, but have seen stranger things.

#6 ·
I know just because when I bought it, that it had a few more options than my brothers and he had a black interior and was not as soft. Mine is Blueish/ash and it is so soft, even my color is iridium blue, Changes colours in day and sorta a silver at night. I was told napa is an upgrade on the S430 as you go to S500 you get more options as standard and the S600 even more . Not just the engine difference.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.